7- News

Dinah and Normani arrived to the mall where they were gonna buy some of the clothes for the girls . They decided that they were only gonna buy the girls some shoes at the mall and maybe some dresses .
So they first got into Adidas . They decided to buy the girls a pair of Adidas super-star. For Camila they were the ones with the pastel pink straps. For Lauren the ones with the black straps and for ally the ones with blue stripes .
After that store they went into vans , and got a pair of old skool vans for the girls .
They went into Nike and got them some running shoes.
After that they got inside Crocs and bought them some crocs .
They got them some cute dresses at a store for any fancy occasion.
After that they decided to go to Target .
They got the small girls various pairs of jeans and shorts. They got them t-shirts and blouses . And of course hoodies .
After that they also got them cute onesies and princess pijamas . They got Camila  some dippers and pull-ups for Lauren . They got a blanket for each of the girls .
With that they came home and left the girls cloth on their closet .
It was 6:30 pm when they arrived home and Normani decided to cook dinner .
"Hey , why don't we call my parents, since they are staying here for various days, and like that we can tell them the news" Normani asked her beautiful wife .
"Sure , call them for dinner and I'll call mine " Dinah said.
Normani went to the kitchen table, got her phone and called her parents .

During the call
"Hi mommy" Normani said to the phone.
"Hi baby , how are you?" Her mother responded.
"I'm fine momma. I was calling you to now if you and dad wanna come down for dinner , with Dinah's parents. We have some news for you guys"
"Sure baby , I'll tell you father . What time ?"
"In an hour ." Normani said
"Okay baby , see you then"
"Love you mommy, bye"
With that she ended the call and head up to Dinah .
"What did they said ?" Dinah asked.
"They said yes , they'll be here in an hour"
"Okay , I'll go call my parents" Dinah told her wife , kissed her gorgeous lips , and left with her phone.
Dinah marked her mother's number and soon after she answered.
"Hello?"
"Hi, mom"
"Dinah hi , how are you ? How's Normani?"
"I'm fine Mom, Normani's great" Dinah said "How have you and dad been?"
"That's good daughter . We have been great honey"
"Mom , I was calling you  cause Normani and I wanted to see if you can come to dinner with us and her parents , since we have some news for you guys ."
"We sure can . In how long?"
"45 minutes"
"Okay , see you then"
"Yeah ." Dinah said "Bye mom"
"Bye baby"
With that they hanged  up .
Dinah head back to the kitchen where her wife was at, cooking dinner. She slowly and quietly went towards Normani and hugged her from behind . Dinah moved her wife's hair to a side and gave her some pecks on her neck and cheek.
"Mmm" Normani said as she turned around and kissed Dinah.
"My parents are coming aswell" Dinah said.
"Okay good"
"So what are you gonna make for dinner" Dinah asked
"I'm doing some Gumbo for the occasion"
"Ugh baby I love you . You know how much ?"
"You're only saying this cause you love Gumbo, I know you"
"I do love gumbo , but I also love you , and your ass" Dinah said as she smacked her wife's ass.
"Dinah !!!!"
"What , you have such a delicious ass." Dinah said , grabbing it.
"Dinah Jane Hamilton Hansen , you better stop now or you're gonna be in so much trouble" Normani said in a dominant tone.
"Okay"
"Now come help me cutting onions" the darker skinned woman told her wife.
Both of them continued to cook dinner until their parents arrived.
The first to arrive we're Dinah's parents'. Milika and Gordon knocked on the door and soon after Dinah opened it.
"Mom, Dad" Dinah said excitedly hugging both of them.
"Hi baby . How have you been" Milika said , kissing Dinah's head.
"I've been great" Dinah answered " How have you guys been?"
"We've been great" Gordon answered "Where's Normani"
"She's in the back garden's terrace leaving everything ready" Dinah told her parents.
The three walked over to the terrace, where Normani was setting the table.
"Milika , Gordon Hi" Normani said hugging one and then the other "how have you been"
"We've been great" Milika told her "and by your look I asume you're aswell".
"Oh thanks , and I am"
Seconds later the bell ran, announcing that Normani's parents had arrived.
"I'll go get it" Normani said , and left towards the house .
She opened the door and hugged her mom .
"Momma , Dad. How are you guys" Normani said ending the hug.
"We've been great honey" Andrea told her " How have you and Dinah been"
"We have been amazing mom."
"Where's Dinah" Derrick asked
"She's in the terrace with Gordon and Milika"
They walked together to the terrace , and after arriving there they said hi to everyone and proceeded to eat dinner. Halfway through dinner the wives decided it was time to tell their parents.
"We have news for you guys" Normani said getting nervous.
"Well what is it honey ?" Milika asked.
"So we've though about this for a long time" Dinah started "And we decided we want to be parents."
"Oh my God !!! How are you guys going to do it" Andrea asked excitedly "Do you have a sperm donor , who's gonna get pregnant. Are you gonna adopt , be foster parents"
"We decided to be foster parents . Therefore , we got our foster licence a few day ago" Normani told her and Dinah's parents.
"Congratulations Girls , the moment you start taking care of kids I assure you , you're gonna be the best moms in the world" Gordon told them.
"Not only that, yesterday we received a call from our social worker. She needed an emergency placement , so we agreed. We're gonna foster three small girls" Dinah told all of them.
"Wow , si quick. That's amazing ." Derrick told them " You're gonna have to present them to me once they come here"
"We will Dad. But , currently they're at the hospital" Normani told them.
"When are they getting checked out" Andrea asked
"In two or three days"
"What are their names and ages" Milika asked.
"Well the oldest one is Ally , she's 5 . Then comes Lauren she's 3 , and then Camila she's  2."
Their conversation continued until the both sets of parents left . After that Dinah and Normani decided that they were to tired to pick the stuff up and since the maid was coming the next day, they'll give it to her to clean . Both of them went upstairs to their room. Shortly after they were in their sleeping outfits getting in bed turning their t.v off. The short minutes passed and both of them felled asleep, knowing the next day they had to meet their new foster daughter...

A/N - Hi guys. So I was able to finish this chapter before Monday. So yay .
I'm sorry I haven't introduced ally yet , but I promise she'll be here in the next chapter.
So in other news me and my crush are going to the movies to see love Simon next week .
So I guess this is all I have to say .
-A