Chapter 23

Marathon 1/7

Once home, Normani took the girls upstairs with their new onesies to get them changed. For the first time during the time the girls had been living with Normani and Dinah, Lauren, with her boot, was able to walk up the stairs walking with only having her hand held by her foster mother.  Upstairs Normani changed her three girls into the matching onesies in which the girls started to play happily in.

The girls went with her foster mother to the play room for them to have their fun in there. The three girls started playing lion family with their onesies. In the game Lauren and Ally were the lions parents , meanwhile Camila was their cub. While the girls played , Normani couldn't help but snap some pics of the girls to send to her family , since she was dying of cuteness . 

In the other hand Dinah left the groceries back in the kitchen and started putting the stuff they bought where it went in the kitchen. Once she was done with that, she went up to the playroom where her wife and foster daughters were. As she entered she found the scene of the girls running around and playing . Even Lauren was running, even though she was struggling a bit with her boot. Dinah sat with her wife as the girls continued to play for maybe 2 hours until they were tired of running.

"I think it's time for you girls to take a bath"  Dinah told the girls who were sitting in the playroom floor "You're probably stinky , right Mila" Dinah said and went to smell her youngest foster daughter and made a dramatic face once she did, making the girl laugh. "Oh you are" Dinah laughed and did the same to the two other girls who laughed at her foster mother "You three definitely need a bath and we need to place the onesies in the washer . For you girls to wear them tonight ."

The three youngsters nodded and headed with Dinah upstairs to their bathroom. In there she took the girls  of and took them downstairs to the washer machine. Dinah then went into the kitchen in look of her wife. In the kitchen Normani was taking some pasta and chicken out and setting it on the isle.

"Hey babe, I placed the girls onesies on the washing machine since they are all sweaty. I'm going to go bath the girls. When they're washed can you place them in the drying machine please ." Dinah told her wife as she went towards her.

"Sure , Love. I'm gonna make a chicken pasta for dinner , is that okay?"

"Sure love. The girls seemed to have liked the chicken" Dinah chuckled.

Dinah went back upstairs to the girls room were they sat in the bed waiting for their foster mother with only their underwear on. Once with Dinah in there, the four went inside of the youngsters bathroom.

'Ally do you want to take a shower or a bath with your sisters?' Dinah asked knowing Ally would want a shower instead of bath.

"Can I have a bath?" Ally asked quietly.

"If you want to you can" Dinah told her.

Ally decided to take a bath with her sisters , therefore Dinah ran the water and grabbed the girls bath toys. Once the tub was full she closed the water and took Lauren's boot of, to later get her in. She then took Camila in and Ally got in by herself.  Camila started playing with the ducks as Dinah washed her body and hair. The Polynesian did the same with the two older girls and once them ready , took them out and tucked them in their towels. When Lauren was dried Dinah placed her boot in and then took the girls back to the bedroom. 

" 'Ion pj" Camila said to Dinah , meaning she wanted that onesie on.

"It is washing, Mila. You were to stinky, so we gotta wash it. It will be ready in an hour or two sweets" Dinah told her foster daughter , who pouted at hearing that "But you know what? You three can wear my hoodies meanwhile the lion onesies are ready." With that Camila got happy again. 

Dinah went back to her bedroom and took three of her smallest hoodies, knowing they would fit the girls extremely oversized. She went back to the youngsters room, in  which she dressed Camila with the navy blue Tommy Hilfiger hoodie, Ally with Normani's red Harvard hoodie, and Lauren with Dinah's Black hoodie from NYC. The three girls were happy and comfortable wearing only the hoodie with their underwear and high warm socks. Dinah took the girls downstairs to be with Normani, while the Polynesian brushed their hair.  Once they arrived down stairs the girls ran happily towards Normani to proudly show her the hoodies Dinah had put them on. Notwithstanding Dinah had to stop Lauren a bit for her not to get injured.

"Mani Look. DJ put hoode!" Ally told her foster mother as she turned around to see them "We wear this till lion clean"

"I see Ally" Normani said smiling as she went down and picked up Camila "You three look very beautiful. But you need to get your hair done so go." 

Ally, Camila and Lauren went to Dinah, who sat them in chairs and started to comb their hair. Within minutes, the Polynesian had finished the task and sent the girls to the living room to watch TV while they draw and played. Meanwhile that, Dinah went into the washing room, where she took the onesies out of the washer and placed them in the dryier. She then went into the kitchen to help her wife with dinner.  Dinah and Normani prepared the chicken pasta, and at around six thirty the family had a calm dinner together. 

During dinner the three girls were happy to eat chicken again, and ate all in there plate. Normani and Dinah were relieved that for the first time the girls finished everything on their plate, meaning they were getting a good advance since they had arrived.

After dinner the family watched some tv together and played a while until it was the girls bed time at eight pm. Then Dinah gave Camila her bottle, and the two older one their sippy cups with milk. The two foster parents took the girls upstairs, in where Dinah and Normani tucked them in, and the three drifted to bed as they drank their night milk. 

The couple then went to their bedroom and stayed a while doing their own stuff. Normani had some work to be done, therefore sat in her side of the king-sized bed and worked on that. Dinah instead decided to talk a while with her mom, telling her how it had all been with the youngsters.

At around eleven pm the pair turned their electronics down and drifted to sleep together. 

A/N- So the first chapter of the marathon is out. I hope you guys enjoyed it, since I'm trying my best to. 

Next chapter will be posted in a few hours. I'll probably post 4 chapters today and 3 tomorrow, so stay tuned

Love,

A