3-Ally's File

Allyson Brooke Hernandez

Allyson Brooke Hernandez (Ally) born July 7th 2011 in San Fransisco California weighting 6

Allyson Brooke Hernandez (Ally) born July 7th 2011 in San Fransisco California weighting 6. 5 pounds , and measuring 16.8".  Allyson live with her parents , Jerry and Patricia Hernandez until their death. The pair died in a car accident ,where the small girl was present, on April 10th 2015 , She suffered minor injuries , which were the following : broken arm , and rib . As well as a cut in her eye brow , which had stitches put on .
The injuries healed well and after she was released from the hospital , on May 10 2015 , she was sent to live with her uncle Alejandro Cabello . On May 17 of that same year , Allyson was sent to the hospital for her weekly check on her injuries. The injuries seemed to be healing well , her stitches were ready to be taken out . The pain on her ribs had decreased and the little girl was starting to walk without problem . Her arm seemed to be healing well and her cast was to be taken of after a week from that . Three days later on May 20 , 2015 , Allyson was sent to the emergency room after having a seizure , because she fell of the stairs . Her arm broke in three parts which made her have an operation. After the operation
she got another cast for eight weeks .
Her arm healed well and after the eight weeks her cast was taken of .
After the girl turned four , she was taken for a check with her pediatrician . She was healthy, but still was under-weight for her age weighting only 30.7 lb and measuring 37.9". The small girl was put into a diet for her to gain weight . The diet was sadly unsuccessful.
After that Allyson did not had a check till February 19 2016 . The diet had not helped much and she had only gained a small amount of weight and height . She was now weighting 31.0 lb and measuring 38.1". She was extremely underweight for her age , which alarmed her doctor . Therefore decided to have a check on Mr Cabello's house . After the check the girls were taken out of his care , and put into the foster care system .
Allyson , and her sisters were sent to a foster family . At first the girls received weekly checks in their homes. On March 30th 2017 She had another check. In the moment she was weighting 31.9 lb and measuring 38.4".Her weight began to increase ,  which was good for her health .
On February 17 2018 Allyson arrived to the hospital with a small concussion and extreme bruises all along her body .
A/N - Hi , so I've been working on this and decided to give you a bit today . I'm gonna be working on Lauren's and Camila's dile and as soon as I finish them I'll post them . Right now I'm still on my trip , we were gonna go back to Cost Rica tomorrow but my dad said he preferred to stay a little longer , cause he's rly tired and doesn't want to go to Costa Rica's president election.
I don't judge him , but candidates are pretty shitty tbh . One is a religious homophobic who doesn't know what he's doing , the other one is from the corrupt communist politics group that was chosen last election.
I think I'm gonna be back on school on Monday , but idk . I rly don't want to go , cause I don't have friends but ...
-A