22

Dr. Styles decided to weight Camila before Ally. This because he knew that Ally had gone through a lot and became extremely nervous around people she didn't know. He took the small child and with Normani's help measured her, to later weight her. Camila measured the same as before, but weighted 3 pounds more. The girl was now close to the average weight of a child her age and size, which made her foster mothers feel relieved. Dr. Styles only took a few minutes with Camila. Apart from measuring and weighting her, he also checked her pulse, eyesight, and hearing. The girl was doing perfectly fine in everything, therefore he didn't worry about it much.

After Camila was back to her mothers arms, Dr. Styles asked Ally to go towards him. When the girl did, he weighted and measured her as he did with the other two. The girl, as Camila, was the same height but was weighting three pounds more. He also checked her eyesight, pulse and hearing, which were doing perfectly fine. Soon after the appointment was finished.

After checking the girls Dr. Styles recommended the pair how the girls need to eat more fats to gain weight. He explained how by drinking milk formula, which has fatty products, the girls would increase their weight. He also explained how they needed to eat healthy fats instead of trans fat. The oair understood and asked if it was a good idea to introduce Camila to animal based protein. The doctor told them how they had to do it slowly, starting with chicken and fish. He also told them how is way healthier for the three girls to eat the less amount of red meat as possible. This, The Polynesian and Dark-skinned understood and took account ideas for new meals for their foster daughters.

The family got out of the hospital and headed up to eat at a restaurant nearby. Once arrived, the family entered and was taken to a table, in which they sat done and looked at their menu. Once the waitress came back to take their order, Normani ordered for her foster daughters a chicken salad with avocado to share between the three, and for herself a grilled salmon. Dinah in the other hand ordered a pasta in carbonara sauce, and a glass of water for each of them. The waitress took the order and left. During the period of time in which the food was being prepared, the family had a calmed conversation between eachother.

"Mani, can I ask question?" Ally asked her foster mother.

"You just did, bud" Normani laughed "But go ahead love."

"What the things Harry put us in for?" The girl turned her head slightly as she asked.

"Those thing measure your height and weight. Kids in the same age have to weight and measure almost the same, to make sure they're healthy that's why he put you girls n there."

"And, we healthy?"

"We still have to get you girls to weight a little more but we're getting there so don't worry."

"Okay Mani"

The family kept talking in all about the doctor's appointment. Lauren told her foster mothers how she was a little scared of the "big machine" cutting her cast of, but it was okay. Around twenty five minutes later, the family's food arrived. They all ate as they chatted with eachother, and laughed happily. Normani divided the girls chicken salad in three parts, one for each. They all ate mostly all, and seemed to have liked the chicken and avocado the most. 

"Mani, DJ what this" Lauren asked pointing to the avocado.

"Thats avocado sweety." Dinah told the green - eyed girl.¨

"The a'o'ado really good Dj." Lauren told her foster mother  as she took another piece of it in her mouth "Can you buy some for home?"

"Sure love. Dr Styles actually wants you to eat avocado to be healthy, so we are going to go buy some later today or tomorrow."

Camila in the other hand was happily taking the chicken with her hand and eating eat as she enjoyed it a lot.

"You liking your chicken Mila" Normani laughed at her foster daughter, as she cleaned the girls face with a napcking, since it was full of grease from the chickem

" 'icken good" Camila said " weally 'ood"

"Yeah love, chicken it's really good" Dinah laughed at her younger foster daughter.

The rest of their lunch kept like that, until the family had finished and payed. As always Normani left a fifteen dollar tip to the waitress who attended them and thank her before heading out. Once the family headed out Lauren asked if they could go buy avocados for their house, therefore Normani decided to make the groceries for their home.  They headed to the target nearby their neighberhood, where they parked and got out of their car to start shopping for the month. Lauren, Camila, and Ally sat in the car oblivious of what their foster mothers were shopping, until they arrived to the fruits and vegetables section. 

"Avocados for Lauren" Normani said to hersel as she looked for what her foster daughter had asked for. "Here they are. Love, be careful to not touch them harshly because avocados are sensitive and get bad when you hit them a little."

Lauren did as she was told, and put the avocados in her lap as her foster mothers conitnued putting other fruits and vegetables in the car.

"Mila, do you want bananas?" Dinah asked her foster daughter, who got exited and started jumping as soon as the word banana was said.

" 'Nanas pleas DJ" The girl pleaded at her foster mother as she was exited of taking bananas.

"Sure love, we can take bananas." Dinah chuckled as she grabbed a few and placed them in the cart.

For the next half an hour, the family went through the target getting some other food and stuff. After the groceries shopping being done they headed to the toddler and child (girl) cloth section and got the girls some really cute matching onesies for them to sleep in. The girls enjoyed taking them, and were extremely exited to get home and put them on. Therefore, the family payed quickly and headed to the house. 

A/N- Hey guys, so here it is 11:11pm friday, but probably in some other places its already saturday, so I'm updating right now lol. It is also that I'm a little tired and want to go to sleep, and that I know I won't have time tomorrow morning. 

I'm going back home in the afternoon, and I promise I'll try to write a chapter or two for the marathon during the road back home. But I don't know cause I have no idea with who I'm going and how many people will be in my car.

In other hands, the first chapters of the 7 chapter marathon will be posted on sunday, and the marathon will end on monday. So yeah 

Love,

A