Chapter Five

The guys are all hanging out on black leather couches constructed with regal wood accents. The seating choice is in stark contrast to the contemporary vibe of the club. Strangely it works in this space, mostly because it looks like it's made for royalty. I'm sure that's why they chose to use it because it seems that only celebrities and their guests are allowed in this section. There's even added security guards keeping a watchful eye making sure unwanted individuals are kept away.

The lighting is subtle giving a certain amount of privacy. Yet it's bright enough to see the features of all four men who are waiting to greet us as we're waved past security.

They introduce themselves one by one, each of them giving us a sweet embrace. I think it's cute, it's almost like the meet and greets from their concerts that I've seen videos of. They seem like they're complete gentlemen which is very welcoming. My heart melts from the sound of their voices, I'm a damn sucker for English and Irish accents. The fluidity and intonation is different than most American accents, I find the contrast appealing.

"Evening beautiful ladies, I'm Louis Tomlinson."

A sing song English accent rolls off his tongue and he flashes a flirtatious smile. Louis is on the shorter side and despite the hint of facial hair his demeanor is that of a sweet, yet hyper, little boy, I think he's precious.

"I'm Liam and it is a pleasure to meet you."

He has a soothing and sexy British tone. His smile is infectious, it's adorable how he crinkles the corners of his eyes at the slightest hint of happiness. He appears to have a rather toned upper body and I'm drawn to the amazing chevron tattoos leading down the back of his forearm.

The band member with the intensely blue eyes, and unkempt frosted blonde hair comes towards us after patiently waiting to introduce himself. He appears to be enthralled with Sam, as he's making eyes at her. She stands an inch taller than him in her heels but that doesn't seem to intimidate him in the least.

"I'm Niall, do you think you could dance with me sometime tonight?"

He forwardly asks in his Irish brogue, it's so sweet the way he can't stop smiling at her.

I think Sam is mutually interested. She winks back at him as a silent acceptance to his offer.

"Nice to meet you Niall, I'm Sam and this is Willow."

Harry has been patiently waiting to make his introduction. He looks a bit nervous which I find adorable, although strange. Why would he be afraid to talk to someone like me?

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles, and you look amazing."

He's gazing into my eyes then he freezes realizing he just made an incredibly awkward greeting. His face turns all shades of red as he runs his long, slender fingers through his brown curls trying to calm his nerves.

I softly look back into his heavenly green eyes trying to melt his tension. I bite my lower lip and smile shyly from his unexpected confession. He's still not settled, so he shoves his hands in the pockets of his skintight jeans. He has to do something to keep his hands still. I'm not even sure how he managed to squeeze his hands in there because these jeans look like they're painted on his thighs.

I can see everything inside them, including but not limited to his thick leg muscles. His chest is peeking out from under a crisp blue button-down shirt. There is a simple cross necklace hanging between his pecs and his skin is glowing. He's breathtaking, and even more attractive in person.

Of the four, he's the most appealing to me. There's something about his beautiful chocolate curls that drape down his back, his broad chest and shoulders, the subtle hints that he's a bad boy with his tattoos, and seductive smile.