Chapter Thirty-Three

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

Harry continues feverishly kissing me and whispering how happy he is into my ear. I'm on top of the world right now. Not only am I happy as hell that he's asked me to be his forever but knowing that I'm responsible for his joy is even more rewarding and exciting. Tucked behind my neck is his right hand with his fingers slowly rubbing circles on the bare skin where my hairline ends.

I remove his shirt, I can't resist exploring his chest, abs, and biceps. It's a powerful feeling making him quiver by simply hovering my fingertips over his bare flesh.

"Baby, you may want to stop that because I can't control myself much longer if you keep ghost touching my body."

"Who said I want you to control yourself?" I taunt.

He sits up on the bed next to me, hurriedly taking my clothes off my body except for my bra and panties. His pants look uncomfortably tight across his erection that's getting more pronounced by the second. He stares at my vulnerable body lying on the bed waiting to claim every bit of me as his own. He's studying me, taking all of it in, committing it to memory.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"I want to know every part of you. I don't want to neglect any of it because it's all beautiful."

I blush and get a bit bashful. He knows that I'm self-conscious about certain parts of my body, the few stretch marks left behind as physical badges of motherhood, and the way there's just a bit of tummy along the edge of my panty line.

Something incredibly different about Harry is that he knows these are insecurities of mine, and he doesn't ignore them, instead he cherishes them. Making them no longer parts of myself that I hate when I look in the mirror, now they're parts of me that I'm proud of.

Making sure to give attention to all the areas which I've mentioned he claims ownership of each one. His full lips caress and soothe my skin, his tongue giving me gentle kitten licks along the way. Not one bit of my body being neglected, it's so overwhelming my mind doesn't know quite how to react. I let my body take control so it can respond how it sees fit.

"See this here?" He traces his finger over one of my stretch marks. "This is beautiful and it's mine. It's perfect because it's you, it's part of your story and who you are, and I love every bit of you. I wouldn't change a thing."

He continues loving on all my perfect imperfections, worshiping every part of my body. My heart rate accelerates faster the longer his exploration goes. My back arches off the bed and I'm beginning to squirm. He senses that I'm getting antsy for more; he sits up on his knees straddling my lap.

"God damn you're so beautiful."

I feel my cheeks flush, I still have a hard time containing my bashful side when he gushes over me. I've never been worshiped before, it's better than I ever imagined, it's new to me so I don't always know how to respond.

I cup his face in my hand, gazing starry eyed at him. Willing myself to say the perfect words.

"I see endless beauty in you as well Harry. Sometimes I can't believe this is real. I want to thank you for teaching me that I'm worthy of your love. Now that I've experienced it, I can't imagine going through the rest of my life without this feeling. I love you so much, and just as important...I'm grateful that you showed me how to love myself."

My words turn him to mush. I know this is what he's wanted all along, my love for myself and for him. A passionate grin spreads across his face and his emerald eyes sparkle with happy tears. I've never seen anyone look at another person with such adoration in my entire life. It's a magical feeling that I'm now hooked on, and I can't foresee myself ever being cured from this addiction.