Chapter Thirty-Five

Harry's POV

There's a gentle, yet urgent knock on the hotel room door, finally the doctor is here. I damn near rip the door off the hinges when I open it. The doctor, who I haven't seen in years, jumps in surprise at my sudden movements. I've never been happier to see a physician in my life.

"Thank you for coming so quickly doctor. I don't know what's wrong with her. She passed out, I put her in bed and she's just lying there, lethargic and her breathing is labored too."

My words come out rushed and desperate. I feel like I've completely lost all my composure. I'm trained to stay composed in difficult situations, but tonight I've lost all my resolve.

"Take a few deep breaths so we can go over everything. I need you to stay calm so we can figure this out."

I hang my head, angrily combing my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah, ok...you're right."

Willow's POV

I can hear Harry's footsteps anxiously pacing back and forth across the hardwood floor. The last thing I remember is being in the elevator, resisting Harry's efforts to carry me back to the hotel room. I must have fainted. What the hell is happening to me?

"Has she had any alcohol, taken any medication or drugs?"

I hear an unfamiliar voice talking to Harry, he sounds like a doctor. For the second time in a matter of months, I'm half-conscious listening to Harry talk to a medical professional about my health. This stranger is checking my vitals and my body is so tired I just lay here and let him take care of what he needs to do.

"She had a couple glasses of wine yesterday, and that's it. I've been with her constantly."

"Her blood pressure is fairly low, nothing to be concerned with quite yet. Her pulse oxygen level is above 85 so we don't need to take her to the hospital for now."

"Ok, so what happens next?"

"I'm going to take some blood and run some tests. It's best if you keep her here for now, we can take her to the hospital later if it's necessary. For now, keep her away from the public, she doesn't need the additional stress from the paparazzi or fans if they find out you're in Rome."

"Of course, I won't let her out of my sight."

I finally find the energy to speak, so of course I ask the obvious question.

"Harry, baby what's going on?"

I attempt to sit up and get out of bed, Harry runs to my side and gently lays me back down on the pillow. His face looks panicked, that's not helping me relax. However, I know he has a tendency to overreact when he's worried, therefore I'm doing my best to stay calm.

"We're not sure yet darling, but you passed out in the lift. Dr. Bianchi came to check on you. Last time I was in Rome I had a throat infection; he took great care of me. Don't worry he'll take excellent care of you too, and he'll keep this confidential. I trust him with my life, and more importantly I trust him with yours."

Dr. Bianchi speaks to me in his thick Italian accent, which is rather endearing.

"Signorina Willow, I'll take some blood and I'm going to run some tests. I'm sure it's nothing serious, but I'd rather be safe. Ok?"

The doctor proceeds with taking my blood. When he finishes, I look down at the six glass containers in his hand. Good lord do I have anything left in my body.

"Did you leave me with any blood?"

"Yes love, you have plenty left." He lets out a weak chuckle. "I need you to rest for now, and Signore Styles will take care of you until I return. Harry, you need to keep giving her fluids, she's very dehydrated. And she needs to be resting, keep her in bed. Stay here until I return, don't take her anywhere. I'll be back in the morning. Hopefully, I'll have some answers. If anything changes please call right away, no matter what time it is."