Chapter Thirty-Four

***Credit to owner of photo edit MillionDollarBabye***

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

I'm waking from my nap to the sound of Harry's whispers on my neck. His deep tenor voice is velvety like butterscotch schnapps in hot cocoa. Sweet and smooth; with the ability to warm me deep into my soul. It's pleasant to my senses in every way.

"Angel, wake up."

His lips are tickling my bare skin with wet kisses. I attempt to stretch, although I'm unsuccessful because he has me pinned on the bed by sitting in my lap. I'm still completely disoriented from being woken from a dead sleep.

"Mmm Harry, baby how long have you been awake?"

He sits up and places his finger on his lips, cocks his head to the side, and scrunches his eyes up like he's contemplating his answer.

"Hmm, not too long but I was getting so lonely."

My eyes haven't completely focused, I rub them to get a clear view of my beautiful fiancé. There's a huge smirk on his face, taunting me as if he's waiting for a reaction. I look at him dumbfounded because I'm not sure why he's smiling like that. He flicks his eyes towards his lap, drawing my attention to his fist which is stroking the silky skin of his hardening cock.

I'm in a serious state of shock, I've never been woken up like this before. I've never had someone so eager to be with me in every possible way. My insides are immediately lit on fire, it takes everything in me to stay composed. My expression must be priceless because he lets out a giggle laced with a taste of mischief, the kind only Harry can muster.

"Eager, are we? You act like your sexual needs have been neglected my love. What am I going to do with you?"

Thankfully my voice doesn't waver, which hides my desperation to have him take complete advantage of my body. I would give him anything he wanted right now, even if it meant sacrificing my life. I'm completely vulnerable to him in every way. It's scary and exhilarating at the same time.

"Baby I know you don't neglect me; you never do. But I can't stop thinking about you. We have this time alone and I want to take advantage of every second."

His voice comes out slow, almost like a sexual purr that has taken hold of any control I have left. He starts rubbing his cock faster, grinding his body on mine.

"And besides you asked me for something earlier today and I just want to give you exactly what you wanted."

"You mean?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Mmm hmm. Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Are you up for it?"

For fucks sake I know exactly what he's referring to. I have no idea why, but I want him inside me in a new way. I want to give him all of me, I want to be filled by him everywhere. I can't deny this want...no I should say it's a need that I have. I'm aching for what he has prepared for me.

I flash him a cocky smile before these four words spill from my tongue.

"I'm so ready baby."

Without hesitation he comes at me like an unleashed monster. He grabs one of my wrists pinning it above my head, kissing me hard. More needy than I've ever seen him before, groaning in my mouth. I have his cock gripped tightly with my free hand. My anticipation is making me overflow with desire.

His breath is heavy and uncontrolled as he's speaking to me.

"I want this to be something you'll never forget. Are you sure you're ready for this?"