Chapter Seven

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

Fumbling with the key card, he manages to open the door. I'm startled by the sudden slap on my ass as I'm walking under the threshold of the door frame, he's awfully playful. The door quietly closes behind us and he locks the deadbolt to make sure we're not interrupted. He's staring me up and down, committing everything to memory and making plans for what he'll do with me.

Without a warning he snatches me by my waist, his eyes are wild and hungry. I'm caught in his trap, there is no escaping this. He teases me by lightly tracing his tongue on my lips and I'm melting. The intensity of his kiss is something much more intense than anything I've felt before.

Harry pauses to catch his breath, the warmth coming from his mouth is softly caressing my cheek as his forehead rests on mine. Quietly my name is rolling off his tongue.

"Willow, can you do me a favor for my birthday?"

I nod in agreement which creates a menacing smile on his face.

"I want those beautiful lips on my cock."

My tongue sensually licks my upper lip preparing to give the man what he wants. Sitting him down on the large chaise lounge, I unbutton his pants slow and purposefully. I'm pleasantly surprised with what my exploration reveals.

The man doesn't wear underwear, his size is impressive to say the least, and everything is cleanly groomed including a beautiful happy trail directly below his navel. In my opinion men that don't wear underwear are more confident and unashamed of their bodies. I find it extremely attractive and my need for him becomes even greater because of it.

I'm kneeling on the floor with my fingertips gracefully dancing up his thick thighs after I've completely removed his jeans. He disposes of his own shirt throwing over his shoulder.

"I'm going to take such good care of you." I flirtatiously whisper. "I only have one rule; you're not allowed to touch me until I say so. I want you to try and keep your hands to yourself."

Obediently, he laces his fingers and places his hands behind his head.

"Thank you for being a good boy, you follow directions very well."

I wink and pause before touching him again, I'm finding it rather enjoyable teasing him just a bit, I've never been able to do this before.

"Will, don't tease...I'm going mad here. Please baby."

I put my finger on his lips to shush him. I want my mouth all over his entire body, so I start from the top and work my way down to his center. My fingers twist in his long curls as I nibble on his ear and continue down his neck. I'm making calculated tender kisses down his chest and stomach which is where I linger for a moment.

"Baby please! You're torturing me...I'm dying here."

His emerald green eyes plead for my torment to stop.

"I promise to make this worth the wait."

I grab the shaft of his dick with my right hand and begin to rub his entire length. His head tilts back, each breath is short and pointed. I whisper his name, lowering my eyes commanding him to watch me.

He looks positively delightful. I can't handle this much longer, at this point I'm torturing myself as well. I place the tip of my tongue at his base and slowly trace it to his swollen head. His eyes widen, he's panting, and humming. When I reach the tip, I lick his head all the way around including the dripping pre-cum making his body tremble.