Chapter Nineteen

Harry takes off running before he finishes challenging me to the race.

"You're so sneaky." I yell as I'm chasing him.

Clearly this is an unfair competition, he's on the second floor and I'm barely halfway up the stairs.

"You can't keep up with me, can you?"

He's taunts me while he continues to run. He rushes past the threshold of the bedroom door and disappears. Out of breath, I eventually make my entrance looking for where's he's hiding. The next moment I'm tackled on the floor, completely enveloped in Harry's arms.

"That was very unsportsmanlike young man."

"You're just jealous because I'm faster than you."

He's getting incredible joy out of teasing me.

"That's not true. Number one, you cheated by running before I knew we were even racing, and number two, your legs are much longer than mine."

"No more excuses, I won."

He gives me a snarky smile before softening his demeanor. His gentle fingers caressing my cheek while gazing deep into my eyes. He gives a sweet little smile before resting his heart shaped lips over mine. In no time his tongue begins a romantic slow dance, refusing to break our connection.

"Mmm, that was very nice. I suppose I'll forgive you for tricking me, just this once. But there's one problem though."

"What's that?"

He looks puzzled and concerned.

"If we don't stop, we'll never leave the house."

"You make a great point my love."

Harry raises himself off the floor then grabs my hand.

"Here baby let me give you a hand. Considering it's my fault you're down there in the first place."

I purse my lips and smile at him flirtatiously.

"Let's take our shower."

***
We behave ourselves as much as two new lovers can in the shower. Water dripping down our skin; groping, massaging, and caressing. Harry and his speedy fingers give me a quick,  yet earth shattering orgasm. He even massages my scalp while washing my hair. He dries my body with a towel which perfectly match the bathrobes. His actions are quite chivalrous, but unnecessary. However, it seems to please him to no end, so I just let him do his thing.

We dress casually, just trying to keep everything low key. Hopefully we can enjoy our day without too many distractions. I've prepared myself for the worst, but even at the worst nothing seems impossible when he's by my side.

Stopping to grab my hand, he uses his other to nudge under my chin. Our sight line is completely connected.

"I'm so excited to spend the day with you. Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"Yes, definitely. I was getting ready to ask you the same question."

A shy giggle rises from my throat as he kisses the back of my hand.

"I'm ready too. I have one more question though, which car should we take?"

"I don't really have a preference, although I do enjoy the Audi. It's beautiful and not too flashy. Maybe that's our best option for today."

The black Audi seems like the best choice, vice his yellow Ferrari or some other showy vehicle. Like I said, we want to stay under the radar for now.