Chapter Twenty-Nine

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

Harry's POV

There's something so incredibly sexy about shower sex. Maybe it's the literal steam filled room coupled with the steamy sexual tension. Or perhaps, it's the idea of getting physically and sexually dirty when the purpose of the showering is to get clean. The thrill of it all is intoxicating.

Either way, you can kill two birds with one stone. Get wild and fuck, bodies sweating and sexual fluids mixing, then carefully wash your lover's body. Actually, the washing sometimes leads to getting filthy all over again. Shit, whatever it is, I'm so turned on right now I can't take my eyes off her.

Willow is soaked with droplets of water, each one cascading down her body uniting with another. And in this moment my intent is joining with her to become one, body and soul. Using my sexual persuasions to take advantage of her all over again. She's unable to resist, and I don't say this to be cocky. It's plain and simple, neither one of us can resist the other.

I'm good at a lot of things, I'm more confident in my abilities in some activities than others. But she always makes feel that I am the master at sexually taking care of her. Each touch is like playing a perfectly tuned guitar, the fruits of my labor resulting in a song that I will forever crave. Her moans, whimpers, quickened breaths, and screams are what drives me to please her repeatedly. Without a doubt, she is my one and only muse.

She is my drug, loving her is my source of a high that cannot be replicated. To be fair, this could truly be the most dangerous of addictions. However, loving her is risk I'm willing to take. Ultimately, as with any relationship, things could come to an end for whatever reason. However, my time with her has taught me this is a gamble I need to take. I can't speak for her, but I knew in a flash that it was going to be worth it. Since that first moment, I dove in headfirst and I've never looked back.

"Baby, you look delicious right now."

She purrs with a twisted smirk on her face.

"Aren't you a little full after eating all that fruit and drinking that champagne Darling?" I tease.

Her eyes become dark with lust, and she pushes me against the shower wall.

"I'll always make room for you."

"Oh fuck Will, you could make me cum just listening to those dirty words coming out of your sexy little mouth."

"I suggest you restrain yourself, because this will be more than worth the wait."

My breath hitches and I audibly gulp. Hungrily she kisses my lips but detaches from mine much too soon. Losing that connection causes me to whine out of frustration. I try to pull her back; however, she moves quickly to the flesh directly under my ear, across my shoulder blades, and down my torso. Not one tattoo is missed along the way, nor does she miss swirling her tongue around all four of my nipples. My skin is on fire, making me weak in the knees. I brace myself by holding onto her shoulders.

When she reaches my laurels the tip of her tongue traces every detail on both sides. Her torture is relentless, making the muscles in my abs twitch in anticipation. My hard cock has a mind of its own, and patience isn't one of its virtues.

"Please I'm begging you, I can't take this anymore." I cry out.

She cackles maniacally as she forcefully pushes my hips against the wall again.

"Don't move, keep your ass pressed against the wall. Understand?"

"Yes Baby, but please I need your mouth on me now."