Chapter Six

"You're all mine, huh? That's a pretty bold statement, are you sure you can keep up with me young man?

"Is that a challenge? Because I'm a really sexy dancer."

His failed attempt at humor makes me roll my eyes. I chuckle quietly before I slam the shot of tequila Louis ordered for me.

"You're not fooling me Styles. I've seen you dance plenty of times, and while you're good at almost everything else you do, dancing is not one of your strong suits."

"Hold on, how would you know that? Are you a closet 1d fan?"

He asks teasingly.

"I'm not a closet 1d fan but my girls are obsessed with you guys, I've seen just about every video of you that's imaginable. As a matter of fact, I can probably recite the dialogue for most of your stage antics and knock-knock jokes."

He beams proudly.

"Memorize? I guess that means you pay close attention to these videos. You are a 1d fan, you're in such denial. Or is it that you're just a little obsessed with me?"

He slips his hand into mine helping me up from the couch. We stand in front of each other face to face, no words are being said.

"Seriously?" I wrap my arms around his shoulders, taking a moment to compose a proper rebuttal. "The girls watch your videos day and night, which means I watch the videos day and night. I guess I was bound to choose a favorite somewhere along the way."

He flashes a dizzying grin.

"Well, who's your favorite?"

"Oooh I love this song let's go dance."

I try dragging him away, he refuses to go and pulls me back to him. That was probably the most pathetic attempt to divert someone's attention.

"Nice try Willow, who's your favorite?"

His eyes are pleading with mine as he caresses my cheek.

I stare at the ground, shuffling my feet. He lifts my chin forcing me to make eye contact with him.

"You Harry, it's always been you. You're so damn compelling, charismatic, compassionate, and I love your oddball sense of humor. And god damnit you're far too sexy for your own good."

He bites his lip to stave an uncontrollable grin. Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulls me close.

"It sounds like I have a secret admirer."

He kisses me on the tip of my nose.

"Shut up now you're embarrassing me."

I hide my face laying it on his chest.

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm flattered. It's not every day that a guy finds out that a beautiful woman is enamored by him. That's a special birthday gift. I didn't ever think I'd see myself dating a fan, but I guess I was wrong about that."

Did he just say date? He must be drunk, wait no, I haven't seen him drink a thing.

I think he's noticed the hiccup in my disposition when he said the word dating. He quickly changes back to a more lustful mood to avoid further startling me.

"So about that dance, you ready to get out there?"

"You have no idea."

"As you wish m'lady."

Harry weaves his slender fingers with mine leading me to the dance floor. The fantasies playing in my head are overwhelming. The thought of him caressing my entire body with his delicate yet masculine hands is almost too much for me to handle. It's like a movie reel that keeps playing in my mind.