Chapter Eleven

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

The hallway feels like a walk of shame, I'm dreading Harry's reaction to James' horrendous behavior. I can't say I blame him if he does a cut and run. Every inch of my body prays that he doesn't because I'm already emotionally attached to him. The door is open just a crack' I cautiously peek in. He's pacing back and forth, nervously biting his nails. I take a deep breath to compose myself before I step into the room.

My eyes survey his body language for any sign of significant distress.

"Harry I'm so sorry, that was horrible. I completely understand if this is too much for you..."

He doesn't even give me a chance to finish my sentence before he pulls me into a tight embrace. Without hesitation he connects his lips to mine. They taste candy coated after eating pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast. I can smell a trace of soap on his skin from our shower the night before. Our lips are entwined, dancing together perfectly. I've never experienced a kiss with this level of passion before.

My knees are weak, and the room feels like it's spinning.  This is magical, he's cast a spell on me, I spell I hope he never revokes. His hand softly caresses my body, making his way to tangle his fingers in my hair, he then stops to intake a sharp breath.

"He can't scare me away. It's not your fault he's an insufferable prick. He doesn't define you and you've done nothing wrong. I'm not going anywhere; I promise you that."

"You're too perfect to be real, I don't even know what to say. Nothing can express how loved and safe I feel in your arms. What did I do to deserve you?"

"I was just asking myself the same thing about you."

His lips continue where they left off and without separating, he leads me to the bed and unbuttons my shirt. His breath is heated and he's quickly growing in his pants. I love these damn jeans on him. I can see his cock throbbing just begging to be released.

He's unclasped my bra but decides to take his time removing my jeans and panties. Rubbing his skilled hands up my thighs and over my still clothed center, makes me buzz with excitement. He's rubbing feverishly as he continues nibbling and sucking on my neck, he eventually works his way to my lips. I'm drowning in his kisses, but I don't care.

The lack of oxygen to my brain is overpoweringly euphoric, nothing can stop this, nothing can ground me. It's like I just jumped out of a plane without a parachute. I should be terrified, instead I feel peaceful. I have no proof that I'll be safe, all I have is my unsubstantiated faith that I'm not going to fall brutally to the ground. The tighter he holds me, the deeper my belief that he'd never let me hurdle towards the earth to meet my violent metaphorical death. That's the way it was with James, he made me feel dead inside. Harry makes me feel so much more than just alive; I feel like I've been reborn. 

He stops for a moment, his chest heaving and he's out of breath as well. The absence of his lips and tongue on mine are making me crave him even more.

"You need me to take care of you, don't you?"

"I'm dying for you." I whine desperately.

His skin is glowing, sweat is collecting on his forehead as beads of his intoxicating perspiration trickle down on my body. I rock my center against his heavy hand begging for attention, anything he has to offer.

"Do you want me to taste you Princess? You tasted so good last night."

I quiver and nod my head pleading for it, his tongue is amazing and the idea of it caressing my heat again has my head swimming. A smug grin spreads across his face.