Chapter Twenty-Two

***Trigger warning towards the end of the chapter. Not recommended for young readers or anyone who is triggered by violent situations. I'm not a big fan of giving away spoilers in my stories, but I think this is an important advisement. The original version of this chapter included very little detail. It's a really sensitive topic and I emotionally struggled writing it. After a year's worth of personal growth and reflection, I emerged with renewed confidence. All of the important details that I was terrified to put into words have finally came out and I'm ready to share with you. I hope you enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter, it's extremely imperative to the story line.***

The room is illuminated by the Los Angeles sunrise; it's a heavenly way to wake up. The layered oranges and yellows birthed from the sun is stunning. There's no need for a mirror to tell me there's a goofy grin on my face, I'm sublimely happy.

My gaze shifts from enjoying what's beyond the large windows, to memorizing Harry's perfect body, it's unbelievable how beautiful he is. I spoon him and gently strum my fingers over his inked and tanned skin, subtly trying to wake him up. He stretches his body then rolls over to face me.

"Good morning Darling, why are you awake so early?"

"No particular reason, other than enjoying the view." I say with a coy smile.

He slowly blinks, proudly grinning at me. I'm not sure if his pride is stemmed from owning this picturesque view, or the fact I'm awake so early. Maybe a little of both, he knows I'm not an early riser.

"The sunrise is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is, but I was admiring more than just the sunrise."

I smile as I graze my thumb across his blushing cheek.

"I could get used to this morning routine. Waking up next to my stunning girlfriend, listening to her tender voice." He chuckles as he traces the outline of my neck and collarbone. "What should we do today? Hm?"

"I'd love to stay in bed all day, but I need to stop by my place and pick up some things. That's assuming you still want me to stay until Friday."

I give him a cheeky smile as I erupt in laughter. His slender fingers are tickling my sides. Burying his face in the crook of my neck, he's nibbling on my skin and giggling right along with me. I love his playful nature, even this early in the day, only Harry can turn me into a morning person.

"You're crazy woman, of course I want you to stay."

Running his fingers through my hair and pulling me closer, his sweet lips massage mine creating sparks of pleasure all over my body.

"I love you Beautiful."

"I love you too Handsome."

I brush away the hair that's fallen into his eyes to get a clear view of his face.

"Let's get ready, we can figure out what we wanna do later."

Chivalrously kissing me on the back of my hand, he leads me from the bed. Once standing, he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yes ma'am you're the boss."

"Maybe for now, but I'm sure you'll change your mind later in the day."

He gives me one more sensual kiss then playfully spanks me.

"See, I told you."

He runs to his closet flashing his celebratory dimpled grin. After rummaging around, he emerges with two of his t-shirts, tossing one of them my way.