Chapter Twenty-One

Harry walks into the room with his shorts riding low, hip bones prominently on display. His body moves so fluidly, it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I can't believe this is happening to me. How does my life go from typical, to being Harry Styles' girlfriend in a matter of days? Being in love with him is anything but ordinary.

Chugging a bottle of water, he opens another then hands it to me.

"Here Darling, drink this." He says with a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, I'm so thirsty."

"Maybe you wouldn't be so dehydrated if you'd stop seducing me every five minutes. You've gotten quite the workout."

I spit the water out trying not to laugh, he just shakes his head and chuckles at me. I grab the lid from him and place the bottle on the nightstand.

"Harry Edward, I was just trying to give you a relaxing massage. You're the one who couldn't stop themselves from fucking me senseless. Shame on you for taking advantage of a woman like that."

He quirks his brow at me, making it impossible to keep a straight face. Crawling towards me on the bed, he comes and straddles my body then tickles my sides. Instinctively I wiggle and scream underneath him.

"Oh, sure I took advantage of you, that's hilarious."

He stops his tickling and smiles down at me.

"I love you Willow."

"I love you too Harry."

Removing himself from my body, he pulls the covers over me so I don't get chilled. Scooting his lengthy figure next to mine and lays resting against the headboard. My head snuggles on top of his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair while I trace small circles on his stomach. His body is warm, and his presence is soothing.

Switching gears from out of this world sex, to a tender embrace can give you whiplash.  Whiplash is supposed to be bad, right? Why do I love this whirlwind so much? Does that make me crazy? Because if it does, then I'm certifiable. Who cares, I'm in love with him and right now that's all that matters.

I'm genuinely excited to continue learning more about him. I have so many questions, I want to dig deeper so I can learn what makes Harry Edwards Styles tick. For instance, how he's stayed so grounded with his celebrity status, and what his family is like.

"Baby, can I ask you a question?"

He looks down reassuringly at me.

"Of course, you can ask me anything."

"Is there a special meaning behind the swallows, the butterfly, and the birdcage tattoos? I'm sensing a theme, with the winged creatures and a cage that encapsulates them."

He squirms a little before proceeding with his explanation

He squirms a little before proceeding with his explanation. I'm sensing this is making him uncomfortable, which is the furthest from my intentions.