Chapter Seventeen

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

Hovering over my body, Harry is thrusting inside me with my leg thrown over his shoulder. His large hands are groping every inch of my body. The gripping is sure to leave marks on my flesh, but it feels so good, I keep begging for more. My vision is filled with flashes of energy that I'm unable to contain, the room is spinning so fast it doesn't feel like I'll ever come down. His entire presence is completely surrounding me.

We're not making love, but I am more than happy to oblige him by participating in his barrage of rough sex. Of course making love is amazing, however, there's a preconceived notion that women only like slow and gentle. This idea is wildly false, many of us like to fuck from time to time. As a matter of fact, there's times when I just flat out need it.

Harry tears himself away from me and stands beside the bed. Taking both of my wrists with one hand, he uses his fingers as a cuff to control my every move. I'm now standing beside him completely exposed and vulnerable.

"You've been a naughty girl. Bend over, it's time for your punishment."

I hesitate for a moment, but he insists on making it perfectly clear he's not playing around. His eyes are dark and hungry, his stare dominating every bit of me.

"Now!"

He smacks my ass so hard, branding my bare skin with the palm of his hand. The sting is pulsing like a ringing in my ear. It's building my need for him with each throb on my skin. I can't resist crying out for more.

Harry turns my body facing the bed, bends me over with my hands still tightly in his grip behind my back. He abruptly enters me, repeatedly shouting commands, and claiming ownership over my body.

"I want to hear you scream, ohhh yeah."

"Ohhh...yeah..." My voice waivers and my legs quiver.

"I like the sound of that, give me more."

Harry requesting this dialogue in the bedroom is no surprise to me. He's the crowned king of entertaining the crowd. He can get them to do or say just about anything. One of his signature commands is demanding that the crowd repeatedly scream oh yeah, and he makes it sound as sexual as possible.

"Oh yeah. Yes...please don't stop."

Underneath his animalistic fucking trance, I can sense he genuinely wants to pleasure me. My body is quaking, and my mind is on the verge of complete and utter delirium. Every single nerve ending is firing so rapidly that I can't think straight. Without a doubt, this is the most erotic sex I've ever had. 

I'm close to blacking out, but he growls at me to stay coherent.

"I'm not finished yet Princess. Just stay with me. I want to hear you scream my name when you cum. Can you do that for me Baby?"

"Yes! It's time...Harry Fucking Styles you own me. Oh yeah...I'm cumming...so fucking good."

I haven't made it through my orgasm when he suddenly pulls himself out, then spins me around tossing me on the bed. His smile is accomplished with a bit of twisted aggression.

"That was so fucking hot. Now it's my turn." He twirls his fingers in my hair, gently yanking to keep my focus on him. "Pay attention, I want you to watch me; you're gonna to look me in the eyes when I'm cumming inside of you."

Every muscle in his body is flexing, his movements are more determined and focused. It's not long before he's the one screaming oh yeah.

"Fuck yes Baby."