Chapter Twenty-Eight

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

Friday comes along faster than I want it to. Not that I don't want to go on our trip, there's just a lot of planning involved, and I feel a little rushed. To be fair, it's kind of exciting to be spontaneous for once. Spontaneity has never been a specialty of mine, but Harry has managed to at least put it on my radar.

I think I've finally packed everything I need. Harry told me to stop worrying, and that anything we're missing we can buy while we're away. Being the practical one I don't like relying on purchasing things later, but he finally convinces me that I need to relax and enjoy this time. On several occasions he's reminded me this is supposed to be a holiday, not another thing to stress over. I'm doing everything I can to keep my promise to leave the finances out of the equation during our vacation, so we'll see how that goes.

We've said our goodbyes to the girls. Sam and Niall are at the house with them when the driver comes to take us to the airport. We're flying on a private jet because of course Harry wants to limit the amount of interruptions on our trip which makes sense, so I don't put up a fight on that one. Little do I know he has no intention on flying in an ordinary private jet.

"Harry Edward Styles this is spectacular."

I continue my tour of the jet, which is an enormously ridiculous sentence. In my entire lifetime planes have been a mode of transportation, flying from point A to point B, nothing more. The only thing tour worthy should be, hello this is the passenger cabin, the lavatory, and the cockpit. Apparently when you have an unlimited amount of money at your disposal, bedrooms and dining areas are necessary as well.

"A bedroom? Seriously Harry? As always, it's not necessary for you to spend this much money young man."

I chide him as I'm still trying to not pick a fight about the money. He cups my chin and smiles sweetly, kissing my lips with the utmost tenderness.

 He cups my chin and smiles sweetly, kissing my lips with the utmost tenderness

"Get over it gorgeous

"Get over it gorgeous. I'll spend every dime I own to make this the time of your life. And who knows, we could get tired and need a nap, it's a long flight. No more complaining about money. Understood?"