Chapter Eight

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this ***

Being alone made us lose touch with the entire world and all concept of time. It's amazing how moments can simply disappear when you feel so comfortable in the presence of another person. Harry and I are laying side by side, my head is resting on his sweaty chest.

My fingertips sketch the outline of the tattoos on his torso. I outline the swallows on both sides of his collar bones and then run my fingertip in a line around the beautiful butterfly on the apex of his ribcage. I can't help but wonder what the winged creatures symbolize, I take a mental note that I need to ask him about them someday.

"I should probably get the birthday boy back to his party."

Harry is beaming, he hasn't wiped that smile off his face the entire time we've been laying tangled with each other. He raises himself up to rest on his elbow so he can watch me get dressed.

"I don't want to go back to my party...but you're probably right."

I'm making a serious attempt at trying to pull my leather pants back on. I'm still soaked in sex sweat which is making this a very difficult task. Harry jumps up from the floor and is having an equally challenging time replacing his skinny jeans up his thick thighs. Once I successfully get mine buttoned, I wink and playfully smack his ass.

"Don't start something you can't finish woman. I think it's obvious that neither one of us can control ourselves around each other."

"You make a valid point."

I smile and raise myself on my tiptoes to place a loving kiss on his lips.

"I'm really glad I came out tonight." He confesses.

"Me too."

His emerald green eyes are sparkling. I'm unable to put into words how it makes me feel being the cause of this kind of happiness. James never once smiled at me like this.

He snakes his arms around my waist holding me while he stares at my lips.

"How 'bout I take you on a proper date tomorrow? What do you think?"

Harry pulls his beautiful curls into a messy man bun, which happens to look incredibly sexy on him. I follow his lead doing the same thing, although I'm positive I don't look as attractive as he does while doing it.

"That sounds perfect, I can't wait."

He kisses my lips one more time as he takes my hand in his, then leads me out the door.

***

Harry's cheeks are rosy from all our activity mixed with the humidity in the club. Blushed cheeks and all, he displays one of his radiant, infectious grins and he leans down to my height to kiss me one more time before we engage in conversation with our friends.

The boys and Sam appear to be taking a break from the dance floor as they're all seated casually, sipping their drinks and chatting. Sam and Niall are snuggled close together talking with goofy grins on their faces. I think they'd make an adorable couple; it seems cupid sure has been hard at work tonight.

Louis looks up from his drink, the smirk on his face says he's noticed we've returned, and he knows what we've been up to.

"Hey mate, welcome back to your party. I thought we weren't giving you your presents until later."

"By the looks of you both, it seems Willow gave you quite the gift." Liam chimes in.

"You're hilarious, everyone get it out of your system. Yes, we snuck away to have sex at my birthday party. If anyone has a problem with it then you can take it up with her," he points at me, "she's the boss." He says in a joking manner trying to change the subject.