Chapter Twenty

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this chapter***

As we finish our call with the girls, Harry takes my hand leading me to the stairs. He wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck gently the entire way. The climb is clumsy, it's difficult to be graceful while someone is attached to your hip.

Regardless of the awkwardness, I feel a stirring in my stomach. It's electric and pulsing from the center of my gut in waves, spreading warmth throughout my body. The pull of our energy is too strong to deny. We need to touch and feel one another just to survive.

When we make our way to the bedroom the atmosphere is already thick with desire. It's like a dense humidity that lingers in the air on a hot summer day. There's no escaping it, it's becoming harder to breathe, but the blanket of warmth feels so good.

Silently we stand face to face attempting to read the other's mind. It's obvious we both want more than a nap, or a back rub for that matter. His eyes are hungry and adoring at the same time. He has a way of mixing up my feelings like they're in a blender. Creating the perfect emotional concoction really, it's delightful.

Something snapped and our appetite for one another just increased tenfold, and it can't be ignored. Someone needs to make the first move; I figure I'll be brave and take the leap.

He holds his focus directly on me. I stare into his eyes and I know nothing else exists for him right now. I'm incredibly empowered knowing his whole world revolves around me in this moment. He makes me feel brave, with him I do things I've never dared before.

I tease him by biting my lower lip then grazing the tip of my tongue where my teeth had just rested. Delicately running fingertips up and down his arms. The torturous pace and barely there touch elicits a raspy moan that rises slowly from deep within his chest. 

There's a hurricane of thoughts inside my brain. I'm consumed with sexual desire and the idea of what our future may hold. It feels a little awkward that such a tender moment between Harry and my girls spurred such sexual excitement. But he's the man who's utterly selfless and loving towards me and my children, and to be honest it's a major turn on.

I can't see myself wanting to be anywhere but with him for the rest of my life. He's a piece of me, my home now. Home doesn't have to be a place, it can be anywhere provided you're with the people you love and who love you in return. The girls and Sam have been my home from the beginning, now Harry is a part of it too. He loves me with every bit of his soul, and every bit of my heart has endless love for him as well. 

My soft and nurturing heart wants to care for him, and physically love on him endlessly. My main objective is to make him feel good. I'd give anything to make him see stars the way I do when he attentively cares for my body. Taking my time, giving every bit of his flesh the special attention it deserves. Quite simply, I want to make love to his entire body.

"I've been thinking about something."

"Mm, 'bout what love?"

His voice wavers as he stares with his wanton eyes.

My fingertips crawl under the hem of his shirt, taking leisurely steps up his heaving chest I remove his t-shirt and toss it aside. With my lips hovering over his ear I lower my vocal tone to a seductive purr.

"You know the saying, what do you buy a man who has everything?"

"I'm not sure where you're going with this, but the answer is yes." He chuckles nervously.