1-888-337-9273

*trigger warning* *cutting and mention of suicide.*
Regina locked the bathroom door and turned the water on and knelt beside her drawer of bathroom appliances. She held the razor in her hand and bit her lip. All the years of letting the lines on her arms fade and she wanted to ruin it all. She looked at her arms. The faint silver lines covered her arms like ladders. She closed her eyes and let the blade cut across her arms. The thin lines pulsed red. She kept cutting until all she saw was red. She felt herself growing dizzy. Maybe she should help the dizziness win and cut deeper. She let the razor fall and closed her eyes.
Emma knocked on the door. "Regina? It's been an hour. Henry needs to use the restroom. You know the bathroom downstairs is not working right now. Come on."
Regina vaguely heard Emma's works. She sat up slowly making her head spin. She looked around the bathroom. Blood was everywhere. Her arms covered and her shirt stuck to her skin with matted blood. She wouldn't hide this. Emma was going to see. She had to let it happen. Regina looked at the razor and threw it across the room with anger.
Emma heard Regina whisper and curse with anger in her voice. "Regina? What's wrong?"
Regina heard Emma more clearly. She forced herself to stand up and walk to the door. The blood form the new cuts ran down her arms. "Emma I'm sorry. For everything. All the pain I've caused."
Emma pounded on the door. "Regina let me in."
Regina touched the Handle gently. "And I'm sorry for what you're about to see." She said. Her voice broke. Regina opened the door.
Emma stopped mid pound and gasped. "Regina."
Regina felt tears run down her cheeks. "I'm sorry."
Emma walked into the bathroom and shut the door quickly. "Regina what did you do?"
Regina stumbled. Emma grabbed her arm. "I've got you." She said softly and lowered Regina to the ground. Emma knelt beside her and looked at the cuts. "I'm sorry Regina. I should have helped you before it came this far."
Regina looked at Emma. "It's not your fault."
Emma took Regina's hands. "Let me clean you up."
Regina watched Emma carefully wrap Regina's wounds and clean up the bathroom. She did it with care. Regina looked at Emma and felt the tears return. "I understand if you don't want to help em anymore."
Emma looked up at Regina. "Why wouldn't I want to help you? Regina of course I want to help you. I love you. Why can't you understand that?"
Regina felt her voice choke. "You love me?"
Emma stopped what she was doing it placed a hand on Regina's cheek. "Of course I love you. I always have. Since the day I laid eyes on you."
Regina leaned into Emma's touch. "I love you too. You keep me as sane as I can be."
    Emma pulled Regina into her arms and held her close. "Let me help you."
     Regina closed her eyes and leaned into Emma's embrace. "Okay."
    Emma heard Henry knock on the door. "We'll be out in a minute Henry."
     She heard Henry sigh and retreat back to his bedroom. Regina sat up. "I'll clean up the rest. I know how to do it."
      Emma looked at Regina. "I do too. This isn't the first time I've had to do it Regina."
       Regina looked at Emma.
    Emma sighed and rolled up her sleeves. Thin silver lines ran up her arms. Regina gasped and lightly touched her wrists. "I'm sorry Emma."
      Emma smiled slightly. "It's okay Regina. I'm fine. I got help."
     Regina looked down. "I need help."
      "And you'll get some." Emma said. She lifted Regina's head up. "You're beautiful my love."
     "No I'm not." Regina said.
    Emma kissed Regina's cheek. "You're beautiful. And I love you. You need help Regina but there's only so much I can do. You need to learn how to love yourself. And you will get there. Sooner or later. And I'll be here every step of the way."
     Regina bit her lip and wore a tear before it slid down her cheek. "Thank you." She said softly. "Thank you for everything."
        Emma leaned on Regina's forehead. "I would do anything for you Regina."