Talk

"Stop yelling! God why do you get so agitated after sex!" Regina said slamming the glass plate on the table.
Emma rolled her eyes. "You're acting so much more mature." She snapped.
Henry looked at them. "Please don't mention your love life while I'm eating."
"Not now Henry!" Emma snapped and stood up. Her drinking glass in Her hands.
Regina walked into the washing area of the kitchen and started to wash the dishes. Her hands deep under the steaming water.
"Stop running away from the problem!" Emma snapped.
Regina held onto the sponge hard. She gripped a glass cup in the other hand. She felt it shatter and slice her palm. She left her hands in the water. "Stop being a baby Emma!"
"Mum, Momma! Stop!" Henry said.
"Henry stay out of it!" Regina cried and spun around. Her hand was bleeding down her arm.
"Regina!" Emma said with worry. She grabbed a towel and held it to Regina's hand. "How did this happen?"
Regina pulled her hand away. "I held onto the glass instead of punching you in the face." She snapped.
Emma pulled away. "And I'm the baby?"
Regina pushed past her and grabbed the first aid kit off of the wall. She wiped the wound off and wrapped her hand.
"I-I'll finish the dishes." Henry said softly and walked over to the sink, draining it and adding new water.
Regina walked out of the room.
"God dammit!" Emma yelled chucked her glass against the wall. She watched it shatter.
Henry jumped and looked at Emma. His eyes wide.
He didn't notice the sink start to overflow.
Regina ran in at the sound of glass shattering. She looked at the glass then to the sink. "Jesus Henry!" She snapped and ran over to the sink. She turned it off.
Henry looked at the water on the floor. "Sorry. I- I didn't.." he looked like he was about to cry. He ran out of the room.
Regina looked at him. Then to Emma.
Emma sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "I always fuck everything up." She snapped and scooped up the glass pieces. She threw them away and walked to the front door.
Regina walked after her. "Emma come back!" She cried after her.
Her emotions went from anger to sadness quickly. "Emma! Please!" She was now crying softly.
Emma stopped down the sidewalk. Regina watched her fall to her knees and drop her head into her hands. Regina ran over to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Emma it's okay. We just have to talk to each other."
Emma wiped some tears away that were only replaced with more. "I'm such a fucking screw up." She mumbled.
Regina pulled Emma close. "No. No you're not. You're not Emma."
"We can't keep fighting like this." Regina said softly. "It scared Henry. And someone always ends up hurt."
Emma pulled away. "I'm sorry."
Regina touched her cheek lightly. "I'm sorry too. Come on. Let's go get our mess cleaned up and short this out. Let's just, talk."