I've Missed You

*sexual content.*

Henry followed Regina reluctantly into the sheriff station. Emma looked up. "W-what-"
"Let Henry explain." Regina said setting the carrier on the desk.
Emma looked at Henry. "Whats going on?"
Henry looked at his feet. "I have to tell you why I hit the teacher."
Emma walked out from behind the desk. "Alright. Do you want to do it in the back room?"
He nodded.
Emma led him back.
Regina picked the baby up from the carrier and held her close to her chest. "Welcome home." She whispered.
The baby cuddled close to her.
Regina waited for the two to come back from the room.
Emma led the way. She walked to her desk and sighed. "Poor violet." She whispered.
Regina walked to Emma's side. "What do we do now?"
Emma looked up at Regina. "I'll have to call my father over. We'll figure this out. You don't need to be anymore involved then you already are."
Regina looked at emma. "I'll be involved. This concerns my son. Therefore it'll concern me."
Emma shook her head and looked at the baby. "Can I hold her?"
Regina gently placed the baby in Emma's arms.
Emma lightly touched her cheek and smiled gently. "Hi pretty one." Her voice wavered ever so slightly.
Regina kissed her forehead. "I love you Emma. I know we've been at each other's throats for a while but I still love you."
Emma nodded. "I love you too Regina." She handed the baby back to Regina. "You should go now. I'll be back home as soon as I can." She said softly and walked over the filing cabinet. She pulled out violets file.
Regina set Mia in the carrier and looked at Emma. She opened her mouth about to say something but she shut it quickly. "Goodbye Emma." She said softly.
Regina walked out and Henry followed. She carried the baby and walked to the house.
Henry shut the door behind them. "Can I go upstairs?"
Regina set the carrier down and nodded. She picked up the baby and sat down.
Regina had fed the baby, finished making dinner, put the baby down for bed, and did dishes by the time Emma finally walked in from work.
Regina was calling Henry when Emma walked into the dining room. "Sorry I took so long."
Regina looked over. "Hello Emma."
Emma walked over and kissed Regina's forehead. "Hello love."
Henry walked downstairs. "Hey momma." He said waking past them to the kitchen.
"Hey kid." Emma said softly and walked to the kitchen.
Regina followed and sat at the table. They ate in silence.
Soon Regina found herself finishing the dishes and Emma putting them away. They worked quietly.
"Emma can we talk?" Regina asked as she finished the last dish.
"About?" Emma asked putting the last dish away.
"Everything." Regina said waking to the living room.
Emma followed Regina and sat down. Regina sat on the same couch. "You don't seem interested in being apart of the family Emma."
Emma looked at Regina. "I want to Regina. I just- I've been busy. I finally convinced violets mothers to drop your charges, now I have the case to work on. It's a lot to take on Regina."
"Thank you for gettin the charges dropped but you could have asked me for help Emma. Instead of ditching me to take care of the children alone."
Emma took Regina's hand. "I promise I'll be around more. And I promise I'll help with the children. I should have told you and I'm sorry I didn't. I've missed you Regina."
Regina smiled softly. "I've missed you too Emma. And I'll promise to help you. If you feel stressed out please tell me. I'll do what I can to help."
Emma nodded and squeezed Regina's hand. "Okay."
"Now let's go get some rest." Regina said softly. She led Emma upstairs to their room.
Regina walked to the closet and pulled out a sleep outfit.
Emma pulled off her shirt and reached over to the dresser and pulled out a tank top to sleep in.
Emma walked over and slowly took the shirt from Emma. She kissed her cheek and set the shirt on the bed.
Emma looked at Regina. She wore short, shorts, and a skimpy silk tank top. Her mouth went dry. "Regina I-"
"Are you uncomfortable?" Regina asked suddenly worried.
Emma quickly shook her head no. "Henry's down the hall."
"He's asleep. It's almost 11." Regina said.
Emma nodded and looked at Regina. Her soft skin. The beautiful curves. Her scars that told stories, everything about her wife was perfect.
Emma slowly trailed her hand down Regina's thigh drawing out a small moan from the brunette.
Emma smiled and kissed Regina. "I love you Regina."
Regina pushed Emma back on the end and smiled. "I love you too my swan."
Regina kissed Emma done the side of her neck and kissed her pulse point. Emma sucked in a sharp breath and traced her hand down Regina's body. She slipped h e fingers into Regina's pants. Regina shuttered with pleasure.
"Regina you're soaked." Emma whispered.
Regina's thighs shook slightly. "Please emma. It's been so long."
"I know my love." Emma whispered in Regina's ear. She circled Regina's clit and drew out a low moan from the brunettes lips. Emma smiled and slipped in two fingers.
Regina's walls tightened and she cling to Emma's frame.
Emma gently moved so Regina laid underneath her. She pumped in slowly, gradually picking up speed.
Regina closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Emma stifled the moan by kissing Regina. She pumped her fingers now swiftly.
Regina's walls began to contract against Emma's fingers. Emma knew she was close. She drew her fingers away leaving Regina unsatisfied. Regina's whimpered.
Emma kissed the side of Regina's neck and sucked on her pulse point. "Emma..." Regina said breathlessly. Her body began to shake with need. "Please emma. I need you."
Emma returned to kissing Regina roughly.
She felt Regina press her soaked core against Emma's thigh. It was Emma's turn to moan. She slid her fingers into Regina again and began to pump hard and fast.
Regina cling to Emma and closed her eyes. "Oh Emma." She said softly.
Emma pumped in one last time and Regina's orgasm cane hard. Regina shook hard and fell back on the bed. She was breathing hard. She opened her eyes and looked at Emma. "I've missed you." She said breathlessly.
Emma laid back on the bed. "I've missed you too."
Regina moved to lay on top of Emma. "I think it's your turn my swan."