What Could It Be

Regina stood up and threw Emma's shirt at her. "I don't think I want to cook tonight." She mumbled pulling her clothes on.
    Emma slipped the rest of her clothes on. "Okay. I can. Or we can go out. That'll give me an opportunity to meet Lilac."
Regina nodded and walked to the door.
Emma smiled. "Shall we have pasta and salad?"
Regina nodded but the calories slammed hard into her brain. She tried to ignore them. "That sounds good."
     Emma kissed her cheek swiftly and walked down to the stairs. "I'll se you down in a bit."
Regina smiled forcefully and watched Emma go downstairs.
   Regina ran to the bathroom, shut the door and immediately threw up. She closed her eyes. The thought of eating now made her sick. She threw up again and wrapped her arms tightly around her stomach.
She smelled the food that was being made downstairs and that made her feel worse.
"Mum? Are you alright?" She heard Henry's soft voice ask. "I'm sorry I snapped. I shouldn't have."
    Regina slipped her eyes open. The door was held open letting the smell grow. She quickly leaned over the toilet and threw up again.
     Henry walked in and held her short hair back. "Do you want me to get momma?"
    She finished and shook her head. She was breathing heavily. Regina flushed the toilet and Henry handed her a tissue. She wiped her mouth and closed her eyes.
   Henry laid a hand on her forehead. "You don't feel warm."
     Regina smiled slightly. "I'll be okay."
   He looked at her worried. "I'm getting Emma."
   Regina sighed. She couldn't stop him.
   He ran down the stairs and told Emma.
         Within a minute Emma was running to the bathroom just as Regina had finished her fourth time of throwing up. Emma walked in and knelt beside Regina and wiped her face off with a tissue. "What's wrong love?"
     Regina looked at her wife. "I don't know." She said in a shaky voice. "Just the smell of the food, and the thought of it. I just-" she tried to take another breath.
    Emma rubbed her wife's back. "Okay. It's okay Regina. I'm glad you told me."
    Regina tried to stand up on her shaky legs. "I don't understand. I have been fine for a few weeks." She said softly.
    "You of all people know that it can come back really quickly and at random points." Emma said softly.
     Regina shook her head. "I don't think it was the disorder. It was the smell. I did have the calories in my head but I really don't think it was the disorder." She mumbled.
Emma sighed. "Well then what else could it have been Regina?"
Regina shook her head. "There is one night at the center that I told no one about."

I've been meaning to post. I have to deal with my family right now. So I won't post the rest of the night. Goodnight.