Like To Join?

Regina sat on the bed. "I'm fine Emma."
Emma set the blanket on the bed she was folding. "With how Mia's pregnancy turned out I don't want to take any chances."
Regina sighed and laid back on the bed. "Did we get mail today?"
Emma hesitated and nodded.
Regina frowned and sat up. "Emma? What is it?"
Emma sighed. "Violets mother brought back the charges."
Regina shot up. "What?!"
"Slow down Regina. I'll handle it."
"Just like you handled it last time?" Regina asked swinging her legs off the side of the bed. "I'll figure it out myself."
Emma walked over to her. "Regina please don't. Rest."
Regina walked to the bedroom door. "No. Don't Emma. I can't take this again." She snapped and walked out of the room.
Emma walked into the hall and watched Regina walk down the stairs. She sighed. "Regina why can't you just listen to me for once?"
Regina walked outside. She pressed her hand to her stomach and walked to the sheriff station. David was at the desk. He raised his eyebrow. "Unless you found a way to make it up to Emma for what you did you better have a damn good reason for being here."
Regina sighed. "I'm not in the mood David. I want to speak with violets mother. I need to have a little chat with her."
"The last time you had a chat with someone they got hurt and you landed in jail." David said.
Regina slammed her hands on the desk causing charming to jumped up slightly. "Regina you better leave now. Before I have to-"
"Don't. You will help me. I have the ability to make your life a living nightmare." Regina snapped. The familiar warm feeling returned to her body and her heart started to race. "Am I clear with myself?"
David growled and slammed a paper on the desk. "Her number and address. Find her yourself."
Regina grabbed the paper and walked out of the building slamming the door behind her. Her heels clicked on the sidewalk as she walked.
She walked swiftly to the address.
Regina walked to the door and knocked loudly.
The door opened. "It's you. Isn't there something that says you can't be around me if-"
"I'm the mayor. I'll be where ever I please."Regina snapped.
She looked over Regina. "Regina tell me, how is your heart rate?"
"That's none of your concern now is I-"
"And your skin is slightly yellow. You're liver is failing. Have you noticed anything wrong with your pregnancy?" Violets mother asked.
Regina opened her mouth to say something but closed it. "I-it's not... I mean... why are you asking?"
"I may be pressing charges against you but I'm still a doctor." She said crossing her arms. "Do you have a fever? You look clammy. You should get that checked out."
Regina raised an eyebrow. "I will. Why are you bringing the charges back? I don't-"
"My daughter wakes up screaming because she is scared of you. I adopted her to make her life safe. Not make her terrified." She said.
The heat returned to her Jody but it was followed by dizziness. She stumbled and felt strong arms grip her body. "I'm sorry. I told her not to come out. Regina come on. I called the doctor." She heard Emma's voice say.
Regina felt her legs give. Emma swiftly pulled her into her arms and walked to the car. Emma put Regina's in and buckled her up. "I told you I would handle it Regina. And I will handle it." Emma said driving the car.
Regina took a breath and laid her head on the window of the car. "Who's watching Henry and Mia?"
"I asked my mother to. Don't worry about it. Why can't you just listen to me one in a while?" Emma asked agitated.
Regina took a breath. She felt nauseous and dizzy. They pulled up to the hospital entrance.
    Regina stepped out of the car and stood up. "I don't have to listen to you every single time you speak Emma."
"You're apart of the family Regina. Start acting like it." Emma said walking over to her side and reaching out to help her.
Regina pulled her arm away and walked into the building. She reached the desk before the dizziness returned.
"Mills. Regina?" She asked.
The nurse looked up. "Yes. He's ready for you. Come on with me. Would your wife like to join you?"
Regina looked at Emma. "No."