1-800-273-8255

Regina heard muffled knocking yet everything was growing quiet.

Emma knocked Sharply on the door. "Regina I know you're in there. I can hear the water running. Come on. I have to talk to you."
There was no answer.
She knocked hard. "Regina! Open the door! Henry's downstairs waiting!"
Emma felt around the top of the door frame and pulled the key down. "I'm coming in!" She warned. She unlocked the door.
"Mom?" Emma heard from downstairs. "The hot cocoa spilled all over the floor!"
Emma silently cursed. "I'll be down in a bit." She called. Emma opened the door and walked in. "Regina? Regina!" She ran to the wash tub.

Regina saw spots of the ceiling. She saw a bright halo and felt herself break through the surface of the water. She gasped and coughed up water. Her vision cleared. The halo was Emma's hair. Emma had tears in her eyes. "Regina what are you doing?" She asked and choked back tears.
     Regina closed her eyes. "I- I- I just-" she looked at Emma. "I'm sorry." Her voice was horse from the water. "I'm sorry." She repeated and went into a coughing fit again.
      Emma drained the water and pulled a towel over Regina's thin shoulders. "It's okay. I'm here." She said softly.
     Regina stopped coughing as a tear slid down her cheek. "I'm not worth it Emma. You're right." She said softly.
     Emma kissed her cheek. "Regina I was wrong. You're worth it. You're worth everything." She said softly. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I really am."
     Regina stood up and held the towel close. Her vision darkened for a second and she stumbled. Emma picked her up. "I got you." She said gently. She walked to Regina's room and set Regina down. She shut the door and helped a numb Regina her dressed. Emma pulled Regina into her lap. "Do you want to talk about it?"
   Regina leaned on Emma. "No. Not right now."
      "Mom! I still need help!" Henry called. Unaware of what was going on upstairs.
Regina looked at Emma. "Go. I'll be down in a bit." She said hoarsely.
Emma kissed her forehead and ran downstairs. Regina slugged and closed her eyes. "How Do have a person as good as Emma in my life?" She asked herself and pushed herself up off the bed, grabbed her towel, and walked downstairs. Her hair was a curly mess and she was extremely pale. She walked to the kitchen. Emma was sipping up hot cocoa with Henry's help. Regina walked past them stepping over the mess and put her towel in the wash.
"Mom? Are you okay? You look sick." Henry called.
She walked back into the room. "I'm okay baby. Clean up the mess." She said in a small voice. She walked upstairs again and walked into the bathroom. Her breath caught and she shut the door. She picked up the box of razors and pulled one out. Her arms were covered in thin silver scars running up her arms light ladders. She pressed the razor into her skin and cut long cuts up her arms. She sat on the floor and sobbed cutting the pain away. She stopped at the base of her wrist. The one spots still clean on her arms. She sucked in a shape breath and cut a long think cut on both wrists. "I'm sorry Emma. I can't do it anymore." She said softly and let the razor fall to the floor.

     Emma looked at Henry. "I'll be back. I'm going to go check on your mother."
    He looked at her. "Why?"
    Emma stood up. "Because I want to." She said and walked up the stairs. She saw the bathroom door closed. "Oh no." She said softly. Emma wakes to the door and opened it. It wasn't locked. Regina was on the ground. Blood covered the ground and her. Emma knelt beside her and pushed her hair out of her face. "You wanted to be found." She said softly. "I'm going to get you help." She said softly and picked the unconscious brunette up into her arms. "We'll get through this."

Regina woke up in a bright room. She winced and Shielded the light out of her face. A hand grabbed hers. "You're awake!"
Regina looked at the person. "Emma." She said softly. "You- you brought me here?"
Emma nodded. "I can't lose you Regina. You're my happy ending." Emma said. "You're not aloud to die."
Regina looked at Emma. "I can't do it Emma."
Emma looked at Regina. "Neither could I. But I learned. And so can you."
Regina closed her eyes. "I'm too far gone Emma."

*this is a hard story to write but I have to write it. As soon as it's over I will update other stories more. This story is sort of based off of my life just in Emma and Regina's perspective. This is hard and it's upsetting but I have had to write it for a long time.*