Too Long

*Sexual content.*

Regina crossed her arms and looked at Lilac. "I let you into my home and you think you have the nerves to speak to me that way?"
    Lilac twisted her hands together and looked down. "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."
Regina looked at the girl. She sighed. "Fine. Alright. I shouldn't have snapped at you. No matter how mad I am."
Lilac looked up at Regina. "I'm not really good at this whole being in a house thing. I haven't been out of the home for a long time."
Regina nodded. "I know. I'll have to be more patient."
She heard an upstairs door slam. "You go eat. I have to talk to my wife." She said softly and walked upstairs.
She walked to her bedroom. Emma sat on the bed towel drying her blonde hair.
Regina walked to the closet.
"Regina your hair!" Emma exclaimed noticing right away Regina's new hair style.
Regina pulled some new clothes out of the closet and changed into them. "There was an accident downstairs. Breakfast is now fend for yourself."
Emma let it a small laugh. "Did you catch your hair on fire?"
Regina threw her shirt at Emma. "Maybe."
Emma stood up and set the shirt on the end. "I like the new look." She said softly and walked over to Regina.
Regina smiled. "I've missed you Emma."
  Emma kissed Regina's neck. "I've missed you too Regina. Nothings been the same without you."
    Regina kissed Emma's cheek. "I'm back now."
   Emma kissed Regina. "Good I'm glad."
  Regina traced her hands down the blondes familiar body.
   Emma looked at her wife's beautiful body. Her creamy skin and her beautiful curves. Pure perfection.
    Regina kissed Emma passionately.
Emma took Regina's hands into hers. "Love did you burn your hand?" She asked looking at the hand that was wrapped.
Regina nodded. "I'm okay."
Emma looked at her wife. "I know." She whispered.
Regina kissed Emma again. She was suddenly aware of the throbbing between her legs as Emma traced Regina's frame. She let out a small whimper.
Emma smiled. She shut the door and locked it and gently pushed Regina onto the bed.
Regina took a sharp breath and pulled Emma's shirt off and threw it to the floor below.
Emma slid Regina's pants down and kissed down her body.
Regina closed her eyes when she felt Emma pull her under garments down.
Regina quickly pulled Emma's pants off and swiftly pushed Emma into the bed. "Me first." She whispered and pulled Emma's clothes off. Emma let out a low moan.
"Regina." She moaned.
Regina traced Emma's upper thigh causing Emma to jump. Regina pushed her hips back onto the bed. She traced slow circles around Emma's clit and kissed her breasts. They instantly grew hard and Emma stifled a loud moan.
"Don't forget the children dear." Regina said softly teasing Emma as she traced one finger around Emma's entrance.
Emma longed for Regina inside her. "Please Regina." She said in a airy voice. "Please."
Regina dipped on finger into Emma causing the blonde to cry out softly. "More." She cried softly.
Regina kissed Emma and smiled. "Patience. I want this to last."
She felt herself growing wet as she slid two fingers into the blonde. She pumped in and out and kissed Emma.
Emma was shaking with need. "God Regina!" She cried.
Regina kissed Emma to stifle her moan. Pumped faster and grinded against Emma.
Regina pulled out before Emma could cum. Emma's hip thrusted up longing for something to bring her the release she needed. Regina stood up a dm pulled her dresser drawer open and pulled out a strap on. Emma gripped the bed tightly as Regina lined up with Emma's opening. "Regina please. I need you." She whispered.
Regina tasted Emma's sweet juices from her fingers and swiftly dipped three digits into her wife causing a loud cry.
Regina curled her fingers and pumped in and out.
Emma groaned and pulled Regina down on top of her. She felt her climax coming close.
Regina slid her fingers out once more and swiftly pumped the long strap on into Emma.
Emma was breathing rapidly and moaned kissed Regina.
Regina pumped in and out swiftly. "Don't cum yet love." She whispered. "Hold on."
Emma closed her eyes as Regina pumped quickly in and out. She couldn't hold it back much longer. She dug her finger nails into the bed. "Please regina!" She cried.
Regina pumped in and out. She started to mark her beautiful wife.
Emma was shaking violently. Regina thrusted in one more time and her juices came rushing out. "Oh god!" She cried. Regina pulled the dildo out of Emma.
Emma laid back on the bed breathing heavily. Regina smiled. "It's been too long."
Emma nodded in agreement and sat up. "My turn."
Her voice sent shivers down Regina's body and became extremely wet. "Please my swan." She said softly.
Emma gently pushed Regina down in the bed and rubbed Regina's heat. "You're already wet."
Regina's breath hitched and she nodded. "I need you now Emma. Please." She moaned.
Emma moved down to Regina's core and kissed her thighs gently. Regina's was already shaking with need. Emma started to suck on Regina's clit causing a soft Yelp from the brunette. Emma's tongue dipped into her opening. Regina breathed deeply.
Emma sat up and slipped three fingers into Regina's soaked core. Regina cried out. "Emma!"
"The kids." She reminded her and pumped in and out growing with speed. "Or I'll have to stop."
Regina whimpered and kissed Emma. "I need more Emma."
Emma added another digit. Regina closed her legs tightly around Emma's hand.
Emma pushed them apart and added her whole hand. Regina moaned as Emma pumped harder. Her walls tightened around Emma's hand as her climax drew closer. "Please emma I'm so close."
"I know." Emma said breathlessly and pumped faster.
Regina's shot up as her climax slammed through her.
Emma removed her hand and kissed Regina. "I love you so much my queen."
"And I you my beautiful swan." Regina said softly as she fell back on the bed. "I love you so much."