No Way

"You cheated on me?" Emma whispered.
     Regina looked at her lap. "It was a spur of the moment thing. I-"
     Emma stood up. "Regina I stayed true. You should have been able to do the same."
Regina took a breath. "I know. I'm sorry."
Emma shook her head. "I just- I need a moment. Take the damn test then when you're ready to tell me who the person was then talk to me." She snapped and walked out of the room.
Regina sighed and walked to the bathroom.
She waited a few minutes and looked at the text. Her breath caught. Positive. Tears sprang into her eyes. "Why me?" She whispered.
      The day flashed through her mind. Poor George. Poor Emma.
    Regina walked out of the room slowly. She walked downstairs and saw Emma sitting on the couch.
       Emma looked up.
    The tears stared to fall. "I'm sorry." She whispered.
     Emma dropped her head into her hands. "Who is the father Regina?"
     Regina walked over. "A person at the center." She mumbled.
"What about the center?" Henry asked walking into the room.
Regina looked up. "What are you wearing?" She asked. He was straight out of the 80's.
He shrugged. "It's 80's day at school day."
Regina chuckled slightly. "And who did you learn to dress like that from?"
He rolled his eyes. "You're my mother. You practically still live in the 80's."
"Only on my lazy days." She said softly. "Now go to school. You'll be late."
He walked in and kissed each of his mothers and walked out of the room.
     She watched him leave. "I'm not leaving Emma."
  Emma looked up at her, "I never asked you to leave." She whispered.
    Regina looked at the blonde. "I'm sorry. For everything Emma."
     Emma sighed and looked at the doorway. Lilac walked in. "Your daughter is fussy."
    Regina stood up and picked up the baby from lilacs arms. "Thank you."
Lilac walked out of the room.
Emma looked at Mia. "I just don't understand how you could do it."
Regina kissed her daughters head. "I have no excuse. I am not going to defend myself because I know I shouldn't have done it."
Emma stood up. "I need to go to work."
Regina nodded.
"I didn't cancel her babysitter. You can let her take Mia or you can cancel it. It's up to you." Emma said and walked out.
Regina looked at her daughter. "I love you but I need to have time to myself." She whispered. Though she knew full well she wouldn't be by herself anymore.
Regina waited for the babysitter to come. Her and lilac hit it off from the beginning. Regina left the two girls to watch her daughter and walked outside into the windy air. She didn't even bother to grab a jacket. Regina walked to the office first.
    Mary Margaret looked up. "You're back! When Emma said you were it was kind of hard to believe. When will you be starting back?"
    Regina looked around. "You made yourself at home. I'll return tomorrow I suppose."
    "Okay. And yes I like to add a homey feel." Mary Margaret said.
    Regina nodded. "I was just checking in. Goodbye Mary Margaret."
"Goodbye Regina." She said.
Regina walked back outside and walked to the park. She sat down on a bench and sighed. Tests can fail. What if this was a false positive? Regina immediately took out her phone and scheduled an appointment tomorrow to see the doctor. She set her phone down and looked into the open air. Now that she though about it she had been late for a few weeks now. And she is a healthy weight. She groaned and pulled her legs up to her chest. Why was this happening to her? Why did she have to be the damn cheat? There was no way she could go home now.