Not Worth Anything

*trigger warning*

"Just get out! I'm done!" Regina shouted at Emma.
      Emma looked at Regina. "Regina please let's just-"
     "Get out! My life is not yours nor your fathers job to get into! Now leave!" Regina snapped.
     Henry looked up the stairs. "Is she leaves then I leave."
     Regina looked at him. "Then go! I can't take it any more."
      Emma took Henry's hand. "Come on kid."
     Regina heard the door shut. She walked to her room in silence and sat on the bed. Was this the right thing to do?

       Regina winced as she removed the bandages. The old scars were thin silver lines. The healed cuts are angry and red. And the new ones are healing and painful. She cleaned her arms and rewrapped them and pulled on a jacket. She got ready to leave and she stopped and grabbed an apple. She closed her eyes. "Just eat the apple." She told herself and took a bite. She walked outside and walked down the sidewalk. She got into town.
     "Guess who's in town?"
   Regina spun around and smiled. "Zelena!" She ran to her sister and hugged her. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to be in town?"
    Zelena shrugged. "Oh my god look at you! You're so pretty!" 
     Regina blushed. "Hush. How long will you be staying? Do you have a place to stay? Is-" she stopped as she saw Emma and Henry on the other side of the sidewalk.
      Zelena looked over at the two. "Why is Henry with that blonde?"
     Regina shook her head. "He lives with her. That's his birth mother. He's been with her for almost a month now."
     Zelena looked at her sister. "Oh Regina. I'm sorry."
Regina smiled slightly. "He's happy."
Zelena put her hand on Regina's shoulder. "And you're not."
     Regina shrugged and looked at her feet. "It'll Be Okay."
     Zelena looked at her sister. "This didn't bring you down. You didn't let it take over?"
      Regina looked at her sister. "No. I'm stronger than that. I'm in control."
     Zelena smiled. "That's good. And to answer your question, do you know that old farm house?"
     Regina frowned and nodded. "Yes I know the farm house."
     "I'm loving in there." Zelena said.
     Regina looked at her sister and beamed. "That's great!"
       Zelena Gripped her sisters hand tightly. "Thank you! I'm so exited."
Regina smiled. "I should let you get unpacked them."
"Ill see you soon okay?"
Regina nodded. She watched her sister leave and she walked to Granny's. She walked to the counter. Granny looked at her. "Regina." She said in a stern voice.
Regina took a breath. "What are you upset about? I'm not evil anymore. You have nothing to be upset about."
Granny crossed her arms. "Regina it may be the last but the past hurts."
Regina looked at the counter. "May I have a cup of tea to go?"
"Okay. It'll be a bit." Granny said.
Regina watched her walk to the back. She waits. The door swung open. Regina saw the blonde and her family walk in. She turned back to the counter. Granny handed her the cup. "Is that all?"
Regina nodded and paid. "Thank you."
Granny nodded. Regina walked out sipping the tea. She walked back to her house and sat on the porch swing.
"Good morning Regina."
Regina looked at the sidewalk. "Hello Archie." She said in an even tone.
"How are you going?" He asked walking up to the porch.
She set the cup on the ground. "I'm well. How are you?"
He walked up the stairs of the porch. "I'm well. You look good."
Regina looked at him with her eyebrows raised. "Thank you. I try." She said in her even tone. "What can I do for you?"
He looked at her. "I just wanted to say hello." He said in a warm tone.
Regina nodded. "Okay. Well we said hello. Now I think you can leave."
He nodded. "Right... have a good day Regina."
Regina nodded and picked up the eat cup. She took a sip and watched him leave.
"You're just being rude to everyone aren't you?"
Regina looked at the sidewalk. Emma looked at her with her arms crossed.
Regina took a drink of the tea and raised her eyebrow. "What do you want Mrs. Swan?"
Emma sighed. "Why? I want to know why?"
Regina looked at her. "Why what? Why did I kick you out?"
"No! Why are you like this?!" Emma shouted.
Regina stood up spilling the hot tea on her hands and down her arms. "I am like this because I wasn't raised any other way! I don't know any other way!" Regina shout back. "I was raised broken by two broke parents. How do you expect me to be the person you want me to be?! I don't know how! And you can't teach me!"
Emma looked at Regina. "No. I can't teach you. You aren't worth teaching. Not anymore." She said and walked away.
Regina watched her walk away. "I suppose you're right. I guess I'm not worth teaching." She said softly. "I'm not worth anything anymore."

Regina sat in the bathroom in the wash tub. She closed her eyes and dunked herself under. She looked up at the ceiling through the blurry water as it slowly grew dark. I'm sorry. She thought and closed her eyes.