Swan-Mills

Regina looked in the mirror. The long white dress flowed down in a spiral to touch the ground. She heard the door open. Mary Margaret walked over. "You look stunning. I have something for you."
Regina turned to look at her. "I told you-"
"Hush and turn around." Mary Margaret ordered.
Regina did as she was told and Mary Margaret pulled out a small hair piece. "It's made with diamonds and emeralds. My mother gave it to me."
"You should give it Emma. I-"
"I gave Emma something already. Now shut your mouth and don't be difficult."
Regina shut her mouth and Mary Margaret pulled her hair piece into place. "There. Now turn around so I can look at you."
Regina turned. Mary Margaret smiled. "You look amazing Regina. No makeup?"
Regina shook her head. "No. I want to go as myself. I don't want a mask covering me face. I want it to be me."
Mary Margaret's smile widened. "You look beautiful. Emma's lucky." The grandfather clock chimed. "You ready?"
Regina took a deep breath. "Yes. I'm ready."
Mary Margaret nodded. "David will walk you across."
"But what about-"
"Emma didn't want to walk down the isle. And David wanted to walk someone down. That someone is you. Okay?"
Regina nodded and walked to the door. David was waiting. "You ready?" He asked.
Regina nodded. He took her arm in his and began to walk with her. "I'm so proud of you Regina. You've come very far."
Regina smiled and natural blush spread across her cheeks. "Thank you David."
They heard the piano start to play. Regina took another deep breath and walked down the isle. She stood in front of Emma and the preacher started.
Regina waited for the final words. "And do you Emma swan take Regina mills to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Emma smiled. "I do."
"And do you Regina Mills take Emma swan to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Regina nodded. "I do." She whispered.
"Then I Now pronounce you married. You may now-"
His words faded away when Emma kissed Regina. Regina embraced Emma close and they pulled away. She smiled. This is what true happiness felt like.
"Go moms!"
Regina was brought back to reality when Henry yelled. Regina laughed. He ran over and hugged them both. Regina ruffled his hair and Emma hugged him. "I love you kid." Emma said.
"And I love you too henry." Regina said kissing his forehead.
He grinned a toothy grin. "I love you two so much!"

Regina sat at the table with Emma.
Mary Margaret stood up. "I want to pronounce a toast."
The others looked up at her.
Mary Margaret smiled. "I didn't like Regina much at the beginning but she turned it to be the best person I could ever ask Emma to marry. I can't imagine life without her. And Emma, I love you so much. You have made me so proud and I'm thankful to be called your mother. And Henry I can't forget you. Your my little prince. And I couldn't ask for a better grandson. So here's to the new couple and hers to a new start and a new life."
Everyone raised their glasses and cheered.

Emma opened their door. Regina followed. "You look tired." She said to Regina.
Regina smiled and pulled her hair out of is style. "I'm never to tired for you."
Emma wrapped her arms around Regina and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad to hear that. I love you Regina Maria Swan-Mills."
"And I You." Regina said softly.