Believe It

"I- I need some time to think." Emma said and stood up. "I'll see you next visitation day." She whispered and walked out of the room.
    Regina sighed and looked at lilac. "Believe it or not that is a lot better than what she could have said."
Lilac looked at the door. "I don't know. She didn't seem so willing."
Regina looked at the door as well. "Don't worry. I know Emma. Everything will be okay." Regina hoped and she stood up. "If she shows up on visitation day then it'll be a good thing. It's if she doesn't then we should start to worry." She said and walked out of the room. Lilac walked after her. Regina shut the door from behind the girls and she looked around the room. "I know everything will be alright." Regina mumbled and walked down the hall.
Lilac followed and the two walked to their room.
Regina sat on her bed. "She looks different."
Lilac sat down and frowned. "Your wife? She looks like the picture."
Regina shook her head. "No. Not physically. She looks happier."
Lilac looked at her. "If you're thinking what I think your thinking then you're wrong."
Regina looked up at lilac. "What do you're wrong? What if Emma is happier without me? I would understand. I mean I caused so much trouble. What if she's happy now without the trouble?"
Lilac sighed. "Regina she's your wife. She married you. Flaws and all. She wanted you for you. You really think three months could change that?"
Regina looked back down. "Yes."
Lilac threw a pillow at Regina. "Quit being stupid. You have two children with her. She's your wife. She loves you. Sure maybe she looked happier. Maybe it was a good day at work. Believe me Regina. You make her happy. I saw the way she looked at you."
Regina looked at her roommate. "Thank you but you don't know Emma. She hides things. She fakes things. What you saw may not have been what she actually felt. She make have showed that she loves me but you have no idea if she actually felt that way. I don't even know if that was how she felt and I've known Emma for quite some time."
Lilac sighed. "Fine." She stood up. "It's getting late. We should go to bed."
Regina stood up at grabbed some clothing. "I'm getting a shower." She mumbled and walked out of the room and to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and locked it.
Regina showered quickly and ran a brush through her hair and braided it done her back. There was a knock on the door and it opened. She frowned. She knew for a fact she locked it.
Luke walked in and shut the door behind him. He locked it.
Regina swallowed hard. "I-"
"Don't talk." Luke said. He looked Regina up and down. "Regina -"