I'm So Sorry

Regina turned around at the voice. "Emma. You haven't been gone as long as you said-"
"I needed to grab a few things." Emma said. She frowned. "You okay? I just saw killian walking from the house."
"You're finding Neal?" Regina asked standing up.
Emma hesitated. "Who told you?"
"That doesn't matter. Why wouldn't you tell me?" Regina asked.
"Because I didn't want you to get involved I didn't think you could handle-" she covered her mouth quickly. "Regina I didn't mean that."
Regina waved her hand to dismiss Emma's voice. "I can handle most everything. You're my wife. I should be aloud to know what's going on in your life Emma." Regina said softly.
"I know. I'm sorry. But this is something that I have to do alone." Emma said.
Regina sighed. "Fine. Go get the things you needed then."
Emma hesitated.
Regina raised her eyebrow. "We'll go on!"
Emma let out a sigh and ran upstairs.
Regina looked at lucky. "Not even my own wife can trust me." She whispered. The dog nuzzled her with his nose.
She smiled and net him gently. "You're a good boy."
A few moments later Emma walked downstairs with a small bag. Regina was seated on the couch.
Emma looked at Regina. "I'm-"
"Just go. Get your work done. Don't stand here and remind me that you can't even trust your own wife to help you with things like this."
Emma held the bag at her side. "Regina that's not what this-"
"Just go!" Regina snapped. She took a deep breath. "Get your work done." She said in a cooler tone.
Emma sighed. "I love you Regina."
Regina just nodded. Emma walked out in silence.
"You didn't say I love you back." Henry said walking down from the stairs.
"What I say is none of your concern. You shouldn't have been eves dropped."
"Am in trouble for that now?" Henry asked.
"I-" Regina started to say.
"Because that's all I seem to be in when momma's gone!" He snapped.
Regina rose from her place on the couch. "Henry Daniel Mills. You will not speak to me like that. Do you hear me?"
"It's Swan-Mills!" He cried. "Emma is my mother too! Can't you understand that?!"
Regina felt her voice catch in her throat. "Henry I didn't mean-"
"No! Stop! You knew what you were saying! Otherwise you wouldn't have said it!" He snapped.
      "Henry stop! Let me speak!" Regina snapped and took a step towards him.
     "No! You're just like your old self! Your worse! All you do is yell now! And you're not eating! Why can't you just be normal!" He yelled and threw his hand up.
    Regina stopped in her tracks. "What is your definition of normal?" She asked calmly.
     "Anything by you! I wish you weren't my mother!" He cried and ran up the stairs.
      Regina felt her breath catch in her throat. Tears pricked her eyes. "Oh Henry. I'm so sorry." She whispered. She never meant to hurt anyone and it seemed she had just hurt the two people she cared most about.
She grabbed her hands tightly together. She knew what she had to do. And it wouldn't be pretty for anyone. Especially not the person who would find her.