I̺͆--w̺͆h̺͆a̺͆t̺͆---

Whatthehelldidijustsay?!Itoldhimmthathehadniceeyes!whosaysthat?WhydidIsaythat?Whatiswrongwithme!Hedoeshaveniceeyes..butit'snotsomethingpeoplenormallysaytoeachother!We'veknowneachotherforalmost..threedaysandItoldhimthathenasniceyes!Whatiswrongwithme?WhywouldIsaythat?!

Kokichi was trying to not display his true emotions. He had so many thoughts flying around in his head, he was finding it extremely hard not to show panic on his expressionless face.

Shuichi on the other hand, was staring at Kokichi in disbelief of what he had just said.. it was unbelievable..

Before they knew it they could feel a heat growing up their cheeks. Which appeared as a blush on their faces.

Shuichi scratched at his head anxiously while Kokichi desperately begged himself to kept the same blank expression despite his inner thoughts going berserk

After a few minutes Shuichi snapped out of the trance and desperately grabbed his hat back to cover the blush on his face. He adjusted the hat so it looked exactly like the normal way he always wore it, covering his beautiful yellow eyes.

Kokichi desperately tried to cover up his actions, "Awww! You're no fun Shuichi! You can't even take a joke!!"

Shuichi attempted to figure out whether Kokichi was lying or not but before he had the chance Kokichi had put his normal 'mask' back on to hide whether it was a lie or the truth. Shuichi wasn't entirely convinced that Kokichi was lying though.. it was something about his original reaction,  it seemed so genuine.

But Kokichi was a liar after all.

Shuichi shook his head. He didn't have time to find out whether it was a lie or not and honestly... he didn't really care.

Before he knew it, he was once again standing outside the dining hall door contemplating whether to take his hat off or not. He raised his hand to his face to check whether it still had heat from where Kokichi has complimented him.. Luckily, he was no longer blushing.. He moved his hand up to his hat and lifted it off his head in one swift movement.

He had to be brave. He had to prove to himself that he wasn't afraid. He had to prove that he could save everyone he could this time. He dropped his hat to the floor then entered the dining hall disappearing from Kokichi's view and shutting the door behind him.

Kokichi put his hand to his neck and checked his pulse. He slumped back against the wall and sank down to the floor. His pulse was racing.

He had covered up his mistake. He tried to cover up what he had said by passing it off as a lie, as a joke. He had no idea why he blurted out about Shuichi's eyes.. he couldn't stop himself. It was like an urge he couldn't resist.

It was a feeling he had never experienced before.

...he had to get a hold of himself.

Kokichi slowly made his way over to Shuichi's hat then picked it up. "Hmm.." A smile crept up Kokichi's face as he ran down the corridor towards the dorms.

..............................................................................................................................

Just like the last time, everyone was staring at Shuichi with shocked and puzzled looks on their faces.

"I-I Just t-took my hat off.. it's no b-big deal.." Shuichi stuttered to the remaining 12 students. (Not including himself)

"My apologies Shuichi, I shouldn't of stared."

"You're not wearing your hat, I didn't even notice.."

Shuichi remembered this from the first time he had been in the killing game. Everyone's reactions were exactly the same. Well, almost everyone. Kokichi wasn't there when in the first killing game, he said something along the lines of, "Aww! You finaly got rid of that emo hat! Is that because Kaede died or whatever?!" but this time, he didn't say anything.. because he wasn't there. Did this mean he was changing things already?

Shuichi smiled to himself. Maybe it was possible to change everything after all?

If it was true.. then he would have to find some way to change who the  monopads were given out to and also give Ryoma a reason to not give up and keep living.. this was going to be difficult.

He needed to prioritise. The most important was probably the motive videos.. they were the motives that made Kirumi kill and made Ryoma give up... and made Kokichi desperate. After he had sorted out the motive videos, he needed to talk to Ryoma. That was the plan.

Kokichi strutted into the room and sat down at the dinner table. Everyone turned around and stared at him.  Kokichi raised and eyebrow and lifted his head up to look at everyone. "What? You gonna say something or you going to continue staring at me like idiots?"

"Learn some manners!" Tenko scowled, "This type of behaviour is expected from a degenerate male!"

"I'm hunngggrrryyy!" Kokichi whined, starting to get on everyone's nerves.

Almost on cue, Kirumi walked in from the kitchen and started to place food on the dining room table which made Kokichi's eyes light up and jaw drop open, "Kirumi! Be my mom!"

"Gonta want you to be his mom to!"

Kirumi smiled gently then returned into the kitchen to get the other countless plates of delicious food for everyone. All of the remaining students made their way towards the dining table where they sat down in a completely random order.

Shuichi was one seat to the left diagonally across from Kokichi and was sat next to Kaito who was across from Kirumi.

The meal was mostly silent except for some small outbursts from Kokichi, Kaito and Angie (who was speaking to Atua) The silence was forced like it was the last time. When everyone had finished, they all left to do their own things except for Kirumi and Shuichi.

"You do not have to help me with the plates Shuichi."

"Uh, no, I'm happy to help." Shuichi explained, "Ah, there is something I wanted to ask you actually.."

Kirumi set the plates down on the counter then turned to face Shuichi, "Your question?"

"If you see the monokubs anywhere, could you tell me?" Shuichi asked, anxiously.

"That is a weird request but I shall forfill it for you as a thank you for helping me." Kirumi agreed in her normal, calming voice.

"Thanks."

At least now I might be able to find the monokubs and stop them before they hand out the motives to the same people.. Shuichi thought to himself, hoping that this plan would work.