G̺͆h̺͆o̺͆s̺͆t̺͆ o̺͆f̺͆ t̺͆r̺͆i̺͆a̺͆l̺͆ p̺͆a̺͆s̺͆t̺͆

Shuichi couldn't take his eyes of Miu's brutally dismembered body. He recalled executions in the past but none of them, not even Kirumi's or Gonta's were worse than this.

"Phuhhu! Well done everyone, you're free to go, I guess. I'll see you all despairingly again at the next trial!" Monokuma grinned, brimming with hope that the students would turn on each other.

Shuichi gave the bear a hard stare before shuffling out of the trial room; not wanting to draw any unnecessary attention to himself.

Shuichi got into the lift and quietly set it off. He couldn't be in those trial grounds any longer. Not after what he did. If Miu committed the murder only due to the motive videos, the videos that he gave out, the videos that he thought would prevent a murder.. and those videos had killed someone.

Shuichi had killed her. Shuichi had killed them both.

The lift quietly whirred up the to outside of the trial grounds. 

Shuichi stepped outside of the lift and started to walk back towards his dorm room. He walked calmly towards the room, wanting to simply lie down in his bed. 

If he was honest with himself, the murder hadn't really sunk in yet.. he was pushing it to the very back of his mind. He knew that repressing it wasn't healthy but he felt like he didn't have another choice.

He never really had time to grieve for the friends he had lost in the first game.. he just solved the cases, repressed all the pain and carried on. 

He unlocked his door and noticed that his hands were shaking extremely vigorously. He pushed his way inside and collapsed onto his bed. 

He didn't want to think about anything.   

He didn't want to talk about anything. 

He just wanted to be alone.

................

Kokichi looked around him, searching for the detective who had just solved the case, but he was nowhere to be seen. 

The purple-haired liar started to walk around the trial grounds to check where Shuichi had gone but Kaito called out to him, "Oi! Where you going?"

Kokichi rolled his eyes, "What's it to you, dipshit?" 

"Why you..!" The astronaut lunged forward towards him making Kokichi smirk maliciously, as the taller boy charged, he got ready to move out of the way. 

He had to time this perfectly. 

3.

2.

1.

'WHAM!'

Kokichi turned to see whether his plan had worked with a hopeful grin plastered onto his face. 

Kaito had run straight into the wall head first.  

"Nishishi! Don't worry about it Kaito, not many people can outsmart me. Especially not you since you're an idiot~" 

Kaito got up from the floor clutching his head and shot an angry look at him. He started to stride towards him then when he got within the right distance, he pushed  the liar onto the floor, pushing his foot down on his chest. "I've had just about enough you, you.. fucking prick!" 

"Kaito!" Maki's terrifying voice  shouted out the astronaut's name. Her tone made all of the students fear for their lives. 

The pair of them froze as they saw Maki marching with anger up to them. "Kaito."

Kaito started to step backwards, "M-maki roll, uhh, hi.." 

Maki shook her head at him, it was a mix between frustration and disappointment. "I need to speak to him." Her gaze redirected onto Kokichi. 

As soon as the astronaut saw that he was at a safe distance away from the fuming assassin, he ran back towards the rest of the remaining students. Kokichi smirked, pretending not to be as scared as he actually was. He couldn't let his mask slip now.

panta-palaboi drew this (and the one underneath it) and I just can't get over how fed up and angry Maki looks in the second one, it's amazing

panta-palaboi drew this (and the one underneath it) and I just can't get over how fed up and angry Maki looks in the second one, it's amazing. A direct quote: "I don't think I'll ever resist the opportunity of drawing a smirking Kokichi XD" and it's beautiful~ So please follow on Instagram- panta_palaboi and comment if you like it! 

...............................................................................................................................................................

 "Heyyy Maki, or should I call you Maki rol-"

Kokichi's sentence was cut off as he felt Maki's fist make contact with his the left side of his face with a loud thud that echoed throughout the entire trial grounds. Every single other student turned to see what had just gone on with terrified and scared looks on their faces. 

Kokichi had fallen to the ground due to the brutality of Maki's hit. He was cradling his face with one of his hands still, somehow, managing to keep a smirk on his face.

Maki kneeled down beside him and grabbed his hair, forcing him to look directly into her infuriately pissed eyes. "Don't take your fucking eyes off me, if you do, I'll shut your mouth permanently. Understand?" 

Kokichi remained silent as he hardened his gaze on her

Kokichi remained silent as he hardened his gaze on her. "..."

"Good. Why didn't you think of Shuichi for a fucking second? If you hadn't noticed, he's gone. That's right, you kept playing your little games with Kaito, teasing him, and you didn't see that Shuichi had left." Maki spoke forcefully through gritted teeth.

Kokichi looked towards the floor with guilt but Maki punched him viciously across the face again. "I said; Don't. Take. Your. Eyes. Off. Me."

Kokichi grimaced as Maki tightened her grip on his hair. "You never think about anyone except yourself and your own games." Maki pulled Kokichi's face closer to her own to intimidate him, "If you truly care about him, you better hope that he doesn't end up paying for your mistakes."  

The assassin let go of the smaller boy's hair, making his head drop down and smack down onto the floor. Kokichi looked up to see Maki give him one last hard stare she walked out of the trial grounds. 

Kokichi could hear the murmurs of the other students but he ignored them and scrambled to his feet, stumbling out of the area. 

~

The smaller boy tripped over repeatedly as he ran towards the dorms; He needed to get to Shuichi  just in case.. no, before he did something undo-able.