Y̺͆o̺͆u̺͆ m̺͆e̺͆a̺͆n̺͆ A̺͆N̺͆Y̺͆T̺͆H̺͆I̺͆N̺͆G̺͆?

Shuichi couldn't believe that Kokichi had given him this opportunity.. he said that he could ask him anything but did that mean anything? Anything at all?

"Well.. I can ask you anything?"

Kokichi huffed melodramatically, "Yeeeessss! I've said that alreadyyyy!" He took a moment to pause for dramatic effect before speaking again, "Buuuut, if you've got no questions.."

Shuichi started to panic, he knew that he couldn't miss this opportunity. "Wait! O-okay.. I have a question.. for you.."

Kokichi piped his head up with a weirdly excited look on his face. "What is it my beloved Shuichi?.."

Shuichi flinched at the words 'beloved'. Kokichi had said it the last time.. but this time, if felt somewhat.. genuine. The last time, Kokichi said it with no feeling, no honest emotion behind it. Now however, it sounded different. It didn't sound like a lie.

Shuichi got himself together and asked a question. "So.. uhh what are you most afraid of?.."

Kokichi puffed his cheeks and huffed dramatically, "Hmmmm! My greatest fear huh? Why'd you want to know.. you planning to kill me?!"

Shuichi awkward flailed his arms around, trying to convince Kokichi that he wasn't going to kill him which only made Kokichi burst out laughing.

After a few minutes, Kokichi wiped the tears (from laughing to hard) out of his eyes and had decided on an answer. "Hmmm, I guess I'm claustrophobic!  Nishishi!"

Shuichi suddenly got hit by a moment of realisation. His face must of turned completely sheet white. Kokichi was crushed.. he was killed in a hydraulic press.. he must of been terrified. But he didn't show it.. he never showed it.

He was a liar right to the end.

Shuichi was snapped out of his thoughts by a warm hand touching his own. He turned to face the purple-haired boy who had a abnormally worried look on his face. "Hey Detective? Hello?! You there?!"

This was done by starliit-  and it's so freaking adorable

This was done by starliit- and it's so freaking adorable. The style is so innocent and I think this is one of the first times that Shuichi has remembered the hydraulic press. Hahaha..
...................

Shuichi shook his head then faked a smile, "Sorry, got caught up thinking about something.. so..uh, you're claustrophobic?"

Kokichi nodded in reply. "Uh-huh! Yep! Me and small spaces don't mix. I keep thinking that it's going to collapse on me buuut, I doubt that will actaullyyyy never happen!"

Shuichi stirred uncomfortably, flashbacks of the hydraulic press flickering through his mind.

"Nehehe! Keep asking Shuichi! This is actually not as boring as I thought it would be!"

"Oh, another one?" Shuichi found himself chuckling at the boy's eagerness, "Well, I was wondering.. why you actually like spending time with me?"

"Who said I like spending time with you Shuichi? Nishishi.."