*finger guns*

So for the moment, the story won't be updated anymore because I am being faced with 22 final exams which is a little obsessive I must say. I have 4 English exams, 3 maths, 6 science, 3 geography, 3 French and I have already done 3 of them, actually doing a 7 hour exam today! The exams finish on the 20th of June so I'll get back to writing then :) 

I just got home, I should be studying but I'm exhausted. 

So that's what's happening. This story is going to be completed as I know an ending for it so don't worry about anything like that. Who knows, I might update a chapter this month or I might not. 

Feel free to send me messages and such but my replies will probably be late, ack.

However now, since it is Tuesday and I owe you guys at least something, I am going to finally do this. 

Lil emo boi misses his friends and dead squishy boyfriend so he goes back in time with a pink rat

Lil emo boi misses his friends and dead squishy boyfriend so he goes back in time with a pink rat. He cries a lot, gets yeeted off a building and squashes a blueberry. 

aesthetic-saihara

aesthetic-saihara

"O Saihara-chan, Saihara-chan, wherefore art thou Saihara-chan?!~" Kokichi called out, bouncing around the apartment rapidly like a toddler on twenty cups of coffee, growing increasingly impatient by the second. 

"SAIHARA-CHAN THERE'S A FIRE! I'M ON FIRE, EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE! I'M MELTING, MELTING, MELTINGGGG!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping that that would do the trick. Within around 5 seconds, the stairs thundered with footsteps as his detective pelted down the stairs, phone in hand.

"Ouma-kun! Where's the fire?!" Shuichi shot panicked glances around the room before his face completely deadpanned. "Don't do that again."

The liar chuckled as he put a finger to his lips, slowly growing a wide smile, "Nishishi, was Saihara-chan worried about me?~" 

Shuichi just rolled his eyes and just began to trudge upstairs, regretting ever agreeing to live with Kokichi in the first place, despite him not particularly having much say in the matter to begin with. When he was around halfway up the stairs, he suddenly jerked backwards and fell a few steps because the smaller boy had grabbed his arm. "Wait, jeez.. there's something I wanna show you, I found it on the Internet."

Just the scenario of Kokichi going on the internet was enough to make the detective fear for his safety. The last thing Kokichi had shown him was titled, 'Shrek is love, Shrek is life' and he hadn't been able to sleep since. 

He narrowed his eyes, "What is it?" 

"Stop being such a killjoy and look already! Wahhh, Shumai, you're so meannnnnn!!" The crocodile tears were obvious but Shuichi gave in anyway and walked back down the stairs to just stand expectantly in the hallway with a small glare on his face. 

Kokichi presented him with the phone and giggled, moving to look over his shoulder. "Wattpad?" He questioned, reading further into the description, "The world's most-loved social storytelling platform. Wattpad connects a global community of 70 million readers and writers through the power... Kokichi, these are just stories and I have physical books elsewhere, and I'm busy. Do I have to right this second?"

"I'm not letting you move till you finish it all!"

Suspiciously Shuichi clicked onto the link and was met with a white website with orange lettering then was redirected onto a story. "This has over 70 chapters, I'm not reading all of this."

Kokichi reached up and pinched his cheek harshly, "You have tooooo, and maybe the author lives in a cave or something, maybe they're really sad or desperate for attention!~"

"First of all, that's not a very nice thing to say about someone who's written something that they've obviously putten a lot of effort into, and second of all, the author of this.. Second Chance.. seems to have of followers who seem to enjoy it." Shuichi corrected quickly, not taking kindly how Kokichi had been mean. Yet, he clicked on the story, skipped the description and started with the first chapter only to see his name.

He stared with wide eyes and he made eye contact with Kokichi, covering his mouth as he scrolled down over the next couple of chapters, finally managing out a, "Ouma-kun! W-What is this?!"

"Fantasies! It's all about danganronpa and you falling in love with me of course nehehe.." He swiftly grabbed the phone and skipped past various parts, calling then 'boring' or 'uninteresting' until his face lit up and he shoved the phone back with a chapter that he knew the detective would feel embarrassed about.

The liar had read it all before, finding it on his nightly scrolls through wattpad. Maybe if Shuichi read this, then he'd realise that he did actually like him. If demanding that they live together wasn't enough and giving him nicknames, but the detective was so dense!

He watched with beady eyes as Shuichi continued to scroll down, his face scrunching up with every passing second until suddenly, his face turned a deep read and he began scrolling much faster than before. 

Kokichi called out loudly, peering over to see what part he was at. "Ooo, the make-out scene, first of sooo many. In the story thing, you're so forward so why can't you do that with meeeeeeee?! You're so annoying Shumai, I hate you!"

"H-How long does this go on for?" 

"Hmm, why would I know, I haven't read this trash!~ But most of the comments are about us being outside and in my op-" Kokichi was cut off by the detective abruptly standing up and handing the phone back to him with a bashful smile. As he headed towards the stairs, he quietly mumbled, "You should read it O-Ouma-kun.. I don't object to it. Goodnight."

"HEY, HEY WHAT DID YOU MEAN?!" He called out again, "SAIHARA-CHANNNNNN?!"

Shuichi blocked out all shouts from the other and simply slumped down on his bed to search up the story from before to finish it, slightly doubting what he was about to do. "N-Now what was it called again..?"