M̺͆o̺͆t̺͆h̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ k̺͆n̺͆o̺͆w̺͆s̺͆ b̺͆e̺͆s̺͆t̺͆

I did have an artist for this chapter however some horrible person from their school kicked their hand in a game of football and they can't draw, so please wish them a speedy and good recovery.

.......

Just looking at the two of them scheming away in agony and desperation for revenge made Kirumi shift uncomfortably wear she was sitting. There were so many reasons to why Shuichi would be acting like this, too many to even begin to explain but the detective wasn't acting like himself.. he was unhinged and rabid as if he were a wild animal, scavenging for the last meal of the hunt.

"Shuichi! Just stop talking this instant!" Kirumi commanded, really sounding like a mother scolding her riled up children. At first the 'mother thing' had been nothing more than a small joke of sorts, however over time it had morphed into something literal.

She was the mother now. And with this, she was not willing to allow her 'children' to become murders. No, that was a complete disallowance of her duty.. and that was the reason as to why she had snapped so abruptly. "You two are talking as if this is even a matter of discussion, which it is not. Murder is not a trivial issue in the slightest and you are speaking of it as if it's a matter of simplicity."

Kokichi broke away from his one on one chatter with his boyfriend and grimaced at the ultimate maid with a rebellious sneer of teenage angst. "Don't lecture us, you're too boring to understand!~"

"Boring? Hm, I see.." she replied with the upmost dignity, cupping her hands together with a wide smile. "Well then. I shall ask this of you. Do you want Shuichi to die?"

The liar's face completely deadpanned as he glared at the maid, his eyes completely glazed over. Truly, the entire atmosphere of the room had frozen and the world was revolving around the tense bubble of which Kirumi and Kokichi were confined in. "Whatcha getting at here?"

"If you two do decide to go through it and end her life, then you are forgetting that there will be a class trial and her murderer will be executed, or the rest of us will be. So either way, either yourself or Shuichi's life will end."

Shuichi attempted to interject with a good and valid point. "Kirumi, just let me explain for a mome-"

"I am unable to, Kokichi. I'm going to say this and you shall listen to me as this might not be a point of which you have considered." Her finger remained outstretched in a 'shushing' motion at the detective however she somehow remained her calm and collected demeanour. "Shuichi had already lost Kaede, a girl I am sure that he loved in some way as I noticed from the moment they began spending time together, they had something unique.." She took a minor pause with a deep sigh of breath before she continued on, "However, Shuichi loves you, very much and I can make an educated guess that he had shown to you in a variation of ways of this fact. If you were to die in this way, the guilt would consume him. Aren't I right, Shuichi?"

This felt too much like a final argument for him to not feel victimised, yet he couldn't retort her points as they all hit too close to home. Then, when she said that name..

Kaede Akamatsu.

She'd want him to be loved and pleased with his life..

Without a word in edgeways, he slowly and shakily began to put one foot in front of the other as he strode with short footsteps towards the bathroom, mumbling words under his breath as he walked, which seemed to be along the lines of, "I won't let your wish go ungranted.."

Kokichi reached out to catch him but listened to his better judgement and backed off. Kirumi must've accidentally crossed an invisible line when she mentioned Kaede.. but he couldn't see why. In the first trial she'd literally tried to pin him for the murder and was a total bitch about it! So Shuichi cared why..? As he traced a thumb along his own jawline in thought, a truth popped into his mind, logical but unsatisfying, despite how true it could be.

He'd never know.

Everyone had their secrets but he could only hope that Shuichi told him about it one day, and the reason for wanting to know was selfish, because he was nosy.

For the next thirty minutes, no one said a single word. All the commotion of noises and shouting had all been silenced due to the detective's sudden exit from the room into another to gather his thoughts together. People were so uncharacteristically quiet, it was unnatural. Not even the finest and most magnificent of blades could have pierced through the tension.

It was ironic that a knife couldn't break slice through the tense atmosphere, but the small aching screech of a doorknob did as a single set of footsteps commanded control of the room. Shuichi emerged, looking a little more disheveled than usual, his hair out of place and face a little fainter.

"I have a decision that I hope you'll all support me on, because I might need all of your help to carry it out." His statement was cold yet there was a shimmering soother of prosper and positively within his tone, one of which wasn't present before. "I'll lay out the basis and then you can add in your own ideas."

"This is ridiculous, this plan is never going to work and it's a waste of my time.." the assassin groaned on, not warming to the idea of having to join in on planning a murder. She had come so far as to distance herself from her murderous past and no she was being dragged back in.

"I know this sounds unorthodox.. however I know what Tsumugi's next plans will be and I fear she knows my next movements so the only way to avoid this and to succeed is to not plan it myself to catch her off guard with other people's input." Shuichi walked back into the main room and made eye contact with everyone individually, hoping to get them on board.

"I'm in, if you haven't guessed." Kokichi sneered, holding back a true expression of fear at what he was agreeing to.

"Thank you Kichi, love you, alright? Never forget that." Shuichi smiled, seeing easily through the mask. "I'm not dying and neither are you, and neither is anyone."

"But how, that's like impossible, not even you my precious Mr Detective, can pull this off without getting someone killed.."

Shuichi shook his head and strode over to his desk, reaching for a black tipped fountain pen. "I won't kill her. She's going to kill herself, and she is going to die via her own attempt of destroying me. Through you. You're the key to my plan Kokichi; you've always been important, so help me make this plan truly unforgettable."

Kokichi stared at him with wide eyes. Man, he hated it when the detective was this vague.

Now he'd have to wait until the final showdown.. or until the next chapter.

Just saying, shit is going to go down in the next chapter I promise you.