T̺͆h̺͆e̺͆ m̺͆o̺͆n̺͆s̺͆t̺͆e̺͆r̺͆s̺͆ w̺͆i̺͆t̺͆h̺͆i̺͆n̺͆

"You don't know anything, so stop pretending that you do! Just stay the fuck out of my way," He punched a fist into Kokichi's chest, "And Shuichi's, if he survives your failed murder attempt!"

Kokichi desperately tried to maintain himself from gasping for breath because the grip around his own neck from Kaito was beginning to become very troublesome. He regrettably didn't think for a moment that the astronaut wasn't capable of completely crushing his windpipe if he wanted.

Okay, this situation was quickly dawning on him; maybe for once, he'd have to shut up with the sarcastic comments and insults..

"Grh! Say something!" Kaito strengthened his grip, his expression hardening with something unusual and unknown.

"If you kill me, then you'll be a murder Kaito, a murderer!" Kokichi attempted to tease him slightly, so the astronaut wouldn't pick up on his sudden personality change and he could get away without being hurt. "And Shuichi wouldn't want you to waste your life on-"

"The person who tried to kill him!" Kaito interrupted him, his gaze coated with that same unusual expression as before. He started to clamp down on the smaller boy's windpipe, when the voice of the Ultimate Maid was heard.

"Kaito! Put him down, control yourself! We will not give in to the lure of escaping this academy by committing such an inhumane act such as this one!" She ran up to them both, putting her hand on Kaito's shoulder, almost begging him to let Kokichi go.

The astronaut faltered and dropped his hand from around Kokichi's neck making the liar slump down onto the ground, making short gasps for breath as if he was choking. Kaito shot him an immensely infuriated look before storming off down the corridor.

Kirumi quickly went to her knees, to assess the condition of the liar. "Kokichi, are you alright? By the way that Kaito was holding you up, I am quite surprised at how collected you are, please inform me of what is going on if you wish too."

So much had happened in the last two hours.. Kokichi haven't processed it; he hadn't at all. What he had done was just pushed down all the metaphorical heartache and turmoil and fear, almost repressing it. Kokichi just looked up at Kirumi, the perfectly shaped smile he always wore was proudly presented on his face, almost like a badge of honour of a liar. "Tsk, stop worrying. Stupid Kaito doesn't scare me! Not in the slightest, I mean, I look phased to you?~"

The Ultimate Maid looked him up and down, not being able to recognise such an obvious lie. So much of him wanted her to see right through it.. But his body wouldn't let him.

creativegiraffe56 is the wonderful artist behind this piece of artwork

creativegiraffe56 is the wonderful artist behind this piece of artwork. There are so many things that I love about this but the one, stand out thing for me is that showing Kokichi's emotions in one drawing, at the same time, within the same panel, seems like quite the achievement. So please go follow them on wattpad and on instagram, and comment.