N̺͆o̺͆ o̺͆n̺͆e̺͆ h̺͆e̺͆a̺͆r̺͆d̺͆ t̺͆h̺͆a̺͆t̺͆?

Chapter art created by @Yami_The_Shadow_Wolf It's so cute! AHHH.

Next on Shuichi's list was to try to convince Ryoma that he had a reason to live. It was going to be one of the hardest things he was ever going to have to do but.. he had to succeed.

Since not all of the floors of the school had been unlocked yet, he only had to search through a couple of rooms and corridors.

"What are you doing?" A happy voice chirped up from next to where Shuichi was standing.

Shuichi tried to hide his shock from suddenly hearing a voice and looked around to try and see where it was coming from. Suddenly, something pink caught his eye.

He sighed a happy sigh of relief. "Monomi, where have you been all this time?"

"Wandering around, meeting people!" Monomi laughed back excitedly, "Anyway! I wanted to help you! Are you looking for Ryoma? The tennis player!"

"Yeah, I have no idea where he is though.." Shuichi shrugged anxiously.

"I saw him in the 3F hallway, Did I help?!" exclaimed, excitement coated all throughout her voice.

Shuichi's face lit up, "Yeah, this actually helps me a lot, thanks." Shuichi smiled, "I should go catch him before he moves."

Shuichi awkwardly looked around him, hit with the sudden realisation that someone could be there listening to Shuichi talking to himself. He couldn't see anyone.. He just hoped that no one had heard him saying 'Monomi's' name out loud.. it would raise some questions that he knew that couldn't answer.

Shuichi took a deep breath. There was probably no-one there..

Shuichi quickly pushed those thoughts out of his head and made his way over to where Ryoma was meant to be. Corridor 3F.

He turned to enter the corridor and saw Ryoma instantly. "Monomi was right.."

"Ryoma!"

Ryoma turned around and looked at the boy who had just called his name and was slowly walking his way towards him. Room crossed his arms and looked up at the Detective. "Shuichi, why did you call me? I don't have time for this."

Shuichi stopped when he reached Ryoma, "No, I—I just wanted to talk?.."

"Did you have a point?" Ryoma replied back sharply.

"I think we should get to know one another..?" Shuichi shrugged back, slightly intimidated by the unamused tone of Ryoma's voice.

"I'm warning you. It's dangerous to just walk up to a killer like me."

This made Shuichi stop and think about how he was going to play this situation.. from his past experiences, he should suggest tennis or something of Ryoma's choosing.

"I still want to talk.. is there anything you'd like to do?" Shuichi asked, trying to act as confident as possible.

Ryoma looked up at Shuichi suspiciously, "I know what you're trying to do Shuichi. I am not playing tennis, I'm not the Ultimate Tennis Pro anymore."

Shuichi tried to stop his annoyance at Ryoma's stubbornness show on his face.

"I'm leaving. Don't follow me." Ryoma instructed before walking away from Shuichi and disappearing from his view.

Shuichi sighed, that plan had failed miserably. Maybe some things can't change? It didn't really matter that much unless he couldn't change the motive videos..

Shuichi walked back to the collective dorm rooms and when he saw his own door, he spied his hat hanging from the doorknob. He slowly walked over to it and picked it up to find a small piece of white paper inside. He put the hat on his head and unfolded the paper. "I think you look more handsome without it."

Upon reading to note Shuichi instantly turned around to look behind him, trying to catch the culprit but no-one was there.. who had written that note?

(It's pretty obvious to all of you.. right?!)

As he was about to enter the room, he heard his name being said. "Shuichi."

He turned around to see Kirumi walking towards him, "I have come to deliver on your favour. The monokubs are walking down corridor 1F, heading down to near The Ultimate Magician's research lab."

"Ah, Thank you Kirumi, this is very useful." Shuichi thanked before heading off to where Kirumi said the monokubs were. He needed to prevent the same situation as last time, he couldn't let Ryoma and Kirumi die this time.

The ran to the corridor and he saw the monokubs just about to leave. Before he knew it, he was running towards them. "Wait!"

The monokubs turned around and Shuichi could clearly see the monopads in their paws. This was it. "WHAT-DO-YOU-WANT."

Shuichi stopped at them and started his mission, "Are those the the motive videos?"

Monotaro looked down at the tablets he was holding. "Whats it to you?"

It was time for Shuichi to lie. He knew he could do it after watching Kokichi lie all throughout the last killing game. He could do this. "I'll handle it. Give them to me."

"Why would we do that?"

"For a job so important as this one, it would be such a shame if you messed this up in some way. Monokuma would be especially angry at you, who knows what he might do. You don't want him to be angry do you?"

Shuichi anxiously waited for their response. This could go either way. They could believe him or they could not. He crossed his arms confidently and looked down at the group.

"Father gave us this job."

"That makes it worse when you mess it up." Shuichi fired back.

"We don't want you to fuck with the motives."

"I'll deliver them."

"Why would ya do that?"

"Let's just say, there are some people who deserve this." Shuichi held his breath. Was the lie believable?

The bears looked at each other. Shuichi's pulse was racing. He need to change the motives no matter what. If he didn't then things would turn out exactly the same as they did the last time, everyone would die and there was nothing he coul—"Fine, here are the motives an' lists of who they are meant for. You could change that if ya want'd." Monotaro's response cut off his thoughts. The bears handed him the sheet and the motives, "They better get delivered."

The group took one swift look at him then scampered off leaving Shuichi in the corridor with the motives.

"I should get out of here before someone sees.. I look incredibly guilty right now."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Kokichi was lying on his bed, his hands tapping anxiously against his sides. He had no explanation to why he had written that note. It was another urge he couldn't resist.

What was this feeling?

It couldn't be..

not in a place like this..