M̺͆y̺͆ m̺͆o̺͆t̺͆i̺͆v̺͆e̺͆

He couldn't sleep. Thoughts were racing through his head.

This feeling wasn't a good thing.. he hadn't ever really felt this way about anyone before. Ah! Not like this feeling was anything at all!! Kokichi slammed his fists into his bed. "I've known him for one day! How could I have these feelings for someone I basically just met?! No! These feelings are nothing!" Kokichi buried his head in his hands.

He took deep breaths.

"AARRGHH!" He let out a scream but continued to burry his head in his palms, "I HATE THIS!"

...........

Shuichi raised his head up at the faint sound of someone yelling something. He could make out what it was they were saying but someone defiantly said something.

Shuichi had resorted to sitting on the floor. He hadn't got any rest because he was fixed on sorting out the motive videos.

He had paired a few people with motives but he couldn't figure out what to do with Ryoma's, Maki's, Kokichi's.. or his own motive video.

So far.. he had this.

He didn't know who's motive to give himself

He didn't know who to give Kokichi's motive video to.

He didn't know what to do with Maki's.

and he defiantly couldn't give Ryoma his own video.

Based on last time, Kaito was accepting about Maki's talent.. maybe he could give him her motive video? No. That would mean that Kaito would have Kokichi's motive video which couldn't happen..

maybe Kaito could have Ryoma's video. Shuichi could warn him and make him promise not to exchange the video, no matter what. Yes, that could work.

Ryoma could have Maki's.. he wouldn't judge Maki for being an assassin. That could work.

He couldn't give Kokichi his own motive video.. which would mean...

"..."

Shuichi stared down at the only option left.

"I have to give K-Kokichi my.. my motive video." Shuichi stuttered, "I-It's the only.. its the only option.."

He completed the list.