Y̺͆o̺͆u̺͆r̺͆ m̺͆o̺͆v̺͆e̺͆ D̺͆e̺͆t̺͆e̺͆c̺͆t̺͆i̺͆v̺͆e̺͆

This is a special chapter to celebrate Kokichi Ouma's birthday.. yay!  It's a very long one but I hope that you'll take your time to read it.. I really hope that you like it.. ahh, I re-wrote it so many times I've lost count but I wanted to make it perfect for our perfect little panta baby. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKICHI!  

..................................................................................................................

Shuichi didn't look back. He simply just kept walking.

His breath was shaky and slightly erratic. Every time that he spoke to Tsumugi alone, felt felt unnerved and afraid.. he knew exactly what she was capable of. He had seen it with his own eyes. 

Shuichi shook his head, if he kept his head down, didn't attract attention to himself, didn't do anything stupid, then Tsumugi wouldn't notice it was him who was changing everything. Hopefully she hadn't noticed already..

He turned the corner and saw Kirumi's lab. He walked closer to it and peered inside. "Kokichi?" Shuichi felt a wave of shock hit him when the smaller boy didn't answer. 

He instantly slammed the door shot and started to walk down the corridor to find him. Shuichi knew that he probably shouldn't be talking to Kokichi but he knew that he wasn't exactly thinking clearly out of his head any more, it was his heart which was making the decisions. 

He walked down towards the dorms but stopped at the door as he heard Kokichi's voice on the other side of it. He took a deep breath and prepared himself. 

littlelordie did this and it's perfect

littlelordie did this and it's perfect. I really like the little details like the background and Shuichi's gentle blush. They did so much with what I gave them it's amazing. I really like how they've used foreground and background so.. I applaud you. Follow them on Instagram (same name) and on here! 

................................................................................................................................................................

He took another deep breath then entered the room by opening the door slightly. "Kokichi, I need to talk to y-" He cut himself off as he saw the smaller boy chatting with Keebo.

Wait. No.

Not chatting..

"Is he flirting with him?.." Shuichi never thought that he was the jealous type but when he saw Kokichi and Kiibo together.. he felt his heart ache. 

Without pausing for a second, he flung the door fully open and Shuichi stood in front of them with his arms tightly crossed across his chest.

Kokichi and Keebo instantly looked at him, trying to figure out the cause of the loud noise. "Oh Shuichi, what are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here Keebo?" Shuichi's reply was sharp and vicious but he couldn't suppress it.

Kokichi's eyes lit up as he saw his plan working perfectly. He wanted to see whether Shuichi was actaully jealous.. and by the looks of things, he defiantly was.