T̺͆h̺͆e̺͆ t̺͆r̺͆u̺͆e̺͆s̺͆t̺͆ l̺͆i̺͆e̺͆

Kokichi was lost for words. He couldn't believe that Shuichi blamed himself for Himiko's murder and Miu's death. No, that was a lie. He could believe it due to whatever might of happened in the first, original game, but he didn't want to admit that Shuichi thought of himself like that.

"You didn't kill anyone." Kokichi instructed, "You didn't kill Miu or Himiko, you're not responsible for other people's actions~"

"I killed them.. I did it.. I.. I-"

"You've got that wrong! You've got that soooo wrong. You didn't kill either of them Shuichi, you were trying to save everyone and it went slightly wrong. You didn't drug Himiko, you didn't intentionally plant the motive videos with Miu."

Shuichi started to calm himself down, "B-But.. I.."

"Nope~ Himiko was killed because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sooo, not your fault."

"...But Miu.. she did it because of the videos. She saw her own video because of my mistakes and she killed Himiko."

"Yeah, you couldn't of stopped that.. you can't monitor everyone all of the time! That's just impossible." Kokichi said softly, continuing to hug Shuichi tighter and tighter, "So don't blame yourself for anything, promise me that.."

"..I'll try not to."

The shorter individual pulled Shuichi off him and held him out straight in front of him, going onto his tip-toes so he could maintain eye-contact. "No, you have to promise me, alright? Promise!"

Shuichi looked directly into his eyes and spoke slightly angrily, "It's not that easy. I've already explained this to Maki and to Monomi. I don't want to have to explain it again."

"Well we all have to do things we don't want to

"Well we all have to do things we don't want to."

 Shuichi rolled his eyes and pulled away from him, walking over to his bed

Shuichi rolled his eyes and pulled away from him, walking over to his bed. "If you're just going to be like that, leave."

"