R̺͆i̺͆s̺͆e̺͆ a̺͆n̺͆d̺͆ s̺͆h̺͆i̺͆n̺͆e̺͆

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! It is the 25th December 2018 and whether you celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah or any other holiday, I truly wish you the best!

Sidenote and update to that: some artists have been in contact and have already sent stuff~ But if you see an opening, please do go for it. Also, I am looking for the first ten or so chapters which don't have any original art to be illustrated, so please do some of that! Would be greatly appreciated.

....................................................................................................................................................................

The first hour flew by, then the second, then the third! It was perfectly, simply and easy. Super easy. Nothing stressful about the entire thing. He was just a claustrophobic guy trapped in a small, enclosed space with little air and completely no way out.

It may not have been that many hours had gone by, either Maki was lying about visiting him and had decided to betray him.. or that he was going even more insane and paranoid. The time in the cupboard was dreadful for him, absolute terror and horror.. he had given up however on scraping out of the door as his hand had started to bleed and his beautifully painted, purple nails had begun to crack and upturn quite dramatically.

 he had given up however on scraping out of the door as his hand had started to bleed and his beautifully painted, purple nails had begun to crack and upturn quite dramatically

MoaThorup drew this and I do really really like it. I should have added it into the chapter earlier so I am quite sorry for letting it slip through my mind like this, my apologies for that. But please do comment and follow them; their art is extremely good and it looks adorable in the chibli style.

....................................................................................................................................................................  

Shuichi had to wake up before the trial. He had no idea how they were going to complete a trial without him.. the others would be lost without him in the trial; but that wasn't the truth. He'd gone round and round in circles about Shuichi's whole situation.. but after Tsumugi had revealed himself to him and he had tried to stab her, things had become almost crystal clear.

He needed Shuichi alive again to support him and to love him. He needed to hear his voice, he needed to be reassured that everything was going to be alright again. Kokichi needed his detective back to end the game and rush him into the sunset. Falling in love in a killing game.. how stupid, how unlikely, how emotionally traumatising.

 how stupid, how unlikely, how emotionally traumatising