B̺͆l̺͆a̺͆c̺͆k̺͆ a̺͆n̺͆d̺͆ w̺͆h̺͆i̺͆t̺͆e̺͆ s̺͆a̺͆v̺͆i̺͆o̺͆u̺͆r̺͆

A/N : Hey there, so school has been absolutely frantic lately, I'm having major tests every other day in all of my subjects.. I've had way too much homework for any human being to put up with and home life is almost intolerable at the moment.. but I know that's not an excuse! So, yeah, here's the chapter! Just give me a little slack okay, tuesday is chapter day but the chapters could come out at any time on the day. *smiles*

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Monomi pouted anxiously, rubbing her paws together. She had obviously said something that she didn't want Kokichi to know.

"Forget you heard anything! Just.. get someone to make sure that Shuichi is okay!"

Thats_Crushing did this and I just love the main panel (the one in yellow) as Kokichi has a normal 'meh' face whereas Monomi is the complete opposite, it's just so amazing to me! Sooooooo, please go follow them and comment!

........................................................................................................................................................................................

"NO." He snapped loudly, the burst of anger clearly unintentional. "Just give me the answers!~" Kokichi tried to laugh at the end of the sentence, not comfortable with showing this amount of anger.

"Calm down Kokichi! I'll explain it later but right now, you need to help Shuichi!" Monomi instructed happily, yet slightly forcefully, pointing towards the detective.

The smaller boy opened his mouth to protest but remembered how terrified he was when he thought that Shuichi had actually died. He could never live through that again.

He felt Shuichi's faint but steady heartbeat again, exhaling another sigh of relief. It was definitely due to Monomi breaking his fall that he survived in the first place.. she almost acted as an air bag, so he didn't break his neck as he landed.

Kokichi looked up, a smile of fake confidence gracing his lips as he saw Maki running back to him, Monokuma slowly waddling afterwards.

"Nishishi~"

The assassin stared him down, her eyes gleaming with frustration, "What are you so cheerful about?! Shuichi is dead, shouldn't you be more upset? I thought you cared about him, loved him even." Her eyes twitched as she clenched her hands into fists, "Or was that one of your lies?!"

That hurt. Kokichi couldn't deny that those words hurt, but he couldn't show it. He knew that he had to be strong for both himself and Shuichi now. "Shuichi's alive, if you even bothered to check!~"

Maki's eyes widened but as she tried to speak, Monokuma suddenly reached them, muttering something under his breath in a low growl. "Phuhuhu! Didn't you kids hear the announcement? He's dead! Now, start your investigation before you run outta time!"