A̺͆ p̺͆e̺͆r̺͆f̺͆e̺͆c̺͆t̺͆ r̺͆e̺͆p̺͆r̺͆o̺͆d̺͆u̺͆c̺͆t̺͆i̺͆o̺͆n̺͆

As she gazed at the quote unquote, 'Happy couple' her stomach twisted with a strong stench of hatred and disgust as if her organs were being stirred with sharpened knife, twisling her intestines around and around while her face remained perfectly neutral. She didn't feel the necessity to smile at them as no one was paying attention to what she was doing, little miss plain, so elegantly and silently seated in the corner of the dining hall.

Her glimmering blue eyes refocused away from her other thoughts to catch a glimpse of the detective smirking at her like he was determined to win. Ha.. very likely, she was too close to laughing, moving a hand up to her mouth to cover it up with a fake cough. He'd given her that smirk before so many times and what had she done? Beaten him relentlessly at every turn. Being one step ahead of the game was her forte, which made it even more excruciatingly painful for her credibility when the detective seemed to change the game around, forcing her into a new strategy which wouldn't create the same outcome.

Oh, they're moving, her eyes followed their movements exactly but she didn't give chase as Shuichi and Kokichi left the room holding hands, whispering and talking among themselves as if it was something secretive or personal, as that would cause too much suspicion from the other students. As much as she tried, she couldn't distinguish their conversation... and that created yet another inconvenience.

To her, Shuichi was an infestation. A cockroach and a pest.

Over time she had almost become obsessed with the movements of the most unlikely pairing, monitoring every single one of their distinct movements like an eagle stalking its prey awaiting the perfect opportunity to strike her lethal poison. One successful strike was all it took to win so she just had to plan out one single slip up to perfection and then she would win and feel the battle victory rushing through her veins. So far she had written down a brief personality match for most of the opportunities or twists either Shuichi or Kokichi could face, so she could cross reference situations and predict their movements. That way it would be much easier and rapid to finally put an end to their disturbance in her end game.

"Oh, Maki, there's a little situation that I want to talk to you about, it's not serious, just if you have time?" Tsumugi began, a nervous expression playing across her doll-like porcelain face. If all was going to go to plan, she needed to uphold an almost hidden persona, keeping her away from any spotlight.

 If all was going to go to plan, she needed to uphold an almost hidden persona, keeping her away from any spotlight

kks101 Ohh, Maki has so much sass.. anyway, I just love this, don't you? This art is in their artwork so you should most definitely check that out to see their other drawings if you love this as much as I have! Go follow them and comment and stuff.

................................................................................................................................................................

The assassin shot her a hard glance and grimaced apathetically, "I don't." Giving her a short answer and exiting the room with long strides, and an unemotional look onto her own face.