L̺͆e̺͆t̺͆ m̺͆e̺͆ b̺͆e̺͆ y̺͆o̺͆u̺͆r̺͆s̺͆

Shuichi had to be the one to be gently pushed away by the other male's hands gently pushing against his chest.

"H-Hey there~ Nishishi.. Shuichi, it's not like I'm against PDA or anything but we should get off the roof and continue somewhere else.." He raised an eyebrow and winked at the flushed detective, finishing off his sentence with a large smirk, "..in the dorms, on the lawn near the courtyard.. maybe even against a wall!~ the old you used to be very adventu-"

Shuichi cut in before the other could finish his sentence, "I-I know.. I remember everything now Kokichi.. but I can't say that hearing you talk about it isn't embarrassing for me."

Kokichi couldn't help but get a little thrill of exhilaration when he saw his Shuichi's face turning a darker shade of red due to him getting so flustered so quickly. He missed that before all throughout the game and, completely understandably, the detective had gradually become colder and harsher. Now though, it felt like the early stages of the relationship once again. Everyone called it the honeymoon period before the rockiness started, along with the true trials. But surely after all they had gone through, they simply deserved happiness and no more hardship.. didn't they?

The purple haired male let out a simple giggle under his breath then held out his hand with a typical eccentric flourish, expectantly waiting for Shuichi to take it. After all of this time, he still loved being in charge and even if it was something small, he needed that little bit of dominance back again.

"K-Kokichi.. I think we should think of the next course of action.." He shyly sighed, running a hand through his hair and biting his lip, "You see.. as much as I want to spend the rest of my.." he paused but shortly continued after a long exhale, "..time with you, I really do think that Tsumugi might be more agressive and persistent this time, leaving nothing to chance."

After a few of those sentences, he knew that the detective was rambling once again and getting all worked up and anxious. He disliked this panic so decided to put a stop to it, smoothly redirecting the conversation, "Okay okay, but you need to relax first, take my hand, if you trust me~"

Before, Shuichi would have resisted or paused but he didn't wait for a single moment to take Kokichi's hand. And that was because he trusted him entirely with his mind, body and soul.

He had already done the basic checks on speech and personality, not allowing any time for Tsumugi to replace him. Whether it was a good or a bad thing, Shuichi was back to searching and investigating.. he learnt that he had to be more vigilant and suspicious than before, was the last thing he wanted to be around his boyfriend. It was the end game now, who knew what Tsumugi as planning.

.

.

.

When the both of them entered Shuichi's dorm room, the liar had remembered the state that he had left the once pristine room in. He had previously forgotten to tidy away all of the sheets of paper and all the upturned drawers when he was 'investigating' before.