T̺͆h̺͆e̺͆ c̺͆r̺͆u̺͆s̺͆h̺͆i̺͆n̺͆g̺͆ r̺͆e̺͆s̺͆o̺͆l̺͆u̺͆t̺͆i̺͆o̺͆n̺͆

The detective didn't spend another second standing around. He instantly started to run towards the Exisal Hangar.

He didn't want his deductions to be correct but he had a sinking feeling in his heart.

In the last game, the door to the hangar was only opened after Gonta's execution but if Shuichi had deciphered Tsumugi's plan correctly, the door would already be unlocked so that when he failed to save Kokichi, the others would be able to discover him in a very incriminating position next to the blood covered hydraulic press.

He ran out into the courtyard, taking a moment to settle his thumping heart rate before sprinting towards the Exisal Hangar.

He met the first door, the one to the Cyber Courtyard. He gave it a firm push and almost fell flat on his face as it opened.

This meant that Shuichi's deductions were correct..

He didn't waste another second focusing on his deductions, he simply dashed as fast as he could towards the Hangar but when he arrived, he was met by the electronic shield.

His face fell but he soon started to think of ways to get into the Hangar. This game was on a time limit, Shuichi had figured that part out already but Tsumugi's plan wouldn't work without him being inside of the the Hangar.

Did this mean that his detective work was wrong..

What if Kokichi had already been killed..

Stabbing, shooting, bludgeoning, strangling, burning.. crushing.

Shuichi clenched his fists and started to search the room. The control panel was only accessible by Monokuma as only he was aware of the very complicated password.

The detective felt that same sinking feeling as before.. he couldn't save Kaede and now he couldn't save Kokichi..

"There has to be a way.."

Shuichi narrowed his eyes and started to search around the area for clues of how to open the Hangar. Since he couldn't use an electrohammer, because Miu hadn't made them yet, there was no way of destroying the shield.. unless he figured out the impossibly long password.

"..I need a closer look at the c-control panel.."

The detective walked over to the panel and touched the screen, it lighting up immediately afterwards.

'Input password'

Shuichi clicked on the option and the screen reloaded.

"503934857857362940569285811037959390029298778848–"

The password box was already filled in with a long series of numbers. Without stalling for another second, despite this action now making him look more suspicious, he pressed 'submit'.

The blue shield flickered off and Shuichi rushed over to it and lifted the shutter, his heart thumping heavily in his chest, almost begging him not to move another step.

The detective shook his head firmly, gathering all of the mental strength that he needed to grab the bottom of the shutter and lift it.

Shuichi's eyes widened and he found himself frozen, completely unable to move as his eyes set on the body in front of him.