S̺͆u̺͆r̺͆v̺͆i̺͆v̺͆a̺͆l̺͆

30 minutes earlier.

"Maki don't be so mean to meeeeeee! Wahhhh, you're so cruel!"

The assassin only rolled her eyes in retort, choosing to ignore him for the must be millionth time during the last few minutes. Whether it was nerves or anxiety or even just to tease or purposefully ignore her, she didn't care but whatever the cause of him being such an annoying brat was tempting her to just shove him in another cupboard.

Unfortunately, they all needed him for the plan and she couldn't do that, despite how tempting it was becoming. And even so, neither of them really understood what Shuichi had asked of them, even after the fifth time of explaining it.

"Kokichi. Do you really have no clue of what this 'motherkuma' thing is in the first place?" She eventually hissed out which made Kokichi's persona almost switch instantly from a fun and teasing one to one uncharacteristically serious.

"Nu uh. Maki roll, d'ya think that he sent me away coz he's g-gonna do something stu-pid?" Sure he tried to make the sentence more lighthearted but he failed on all accounts, even accidentally letting the assassin hearing his voice crack.

"Like he would, he's Shuichi, you know he's not a killer." Her reply was quick and in her opinion, it was obvious... however, Kokichi's reply to her own was so quick and so sudden and so blunt, she was left a little out of words. "He's clever and plays on expectations, do you really think he wouldn't take that to his advantage? Heh.. heheh, now I'm being dumb!~" He powered on forward, shaking his head from side to side as he followed the written instructions and broke into the library doors, slamming them right open.

Maki trailed on, grimacing at how right the liar was. "......"

"Bookcase, right righty right, he could have been more specific!~ That would have made it so much easier, it's almost like he's trying to stall for time or something, but Shumai wouldn't do that, nu uh, would he Maki? If you're so sure!~" he wandered towards the row of shelves, following Shuichi's notes by the letter, fumbling around with various books, laughing at some of the stupid, fake titles. When suddenly there was a click and a whole section of the bookcase seemed pull forward and readjust, allowing a passageway to be seen.

He wandered into the newly formed passageway skipping and peering around the various corners as if to explore a little more into the mysterious depths. "Makiiiiiiiiiiii, it's dark in here!" He whined but that was his way of telling her that he'd found it. She quickly caught up to him, shutting the bookcase behind them in case anyone else saw.

"Hurry up already. We don't have much time."

"Fine, fine, fineee.."

It only took a few more minutes of walking and painful mysterious speculation until they broke into the mastermind's lair. The lights hung low, condemning a low and flickering blue light to overshadow everything from the floors to the monitors to the ceilings. A low buzz took control of the area sounding like a wasp but it wasn't any wasp, no it was a large scale version of Monokuma however, it was made up with wires and odd parts which glowing eyes and one crooked, broken smile.

"This is it." The assassin noted sharply, snatching the instruction piece of paper out of Kokichi's hands to receive a fake gasp of annoyance from him.

"No shit, really? I super honestly thought that this massive robot head of Monokuma was just for decoration! Seriously, I didn't even put the pieces together, just thought to myself, 'Wow, that's a very bold statement to make' and didn't think for a minute that this could be the thing we've been searching for! You're so clever figuring that out for me!" He acted around, waving his arms around in a mocking fashion, puffing his cheeks out and speaking in the most sarcastic tone of all time.