Ash: Rejection Once Is Enough

Reviewd by aishwaryaa_21

Author: Fantasies-N-TeaIn20s
Title: Rejection Once Is Enough
Genre: Werewolf

Cover:

4/5

Well, I really liked the cover. It gives you an idea of how the journey of the story is going to be. The colors the pictures they go perfectly with the story.

BLURB:

4/5

The blurb was really well. Like it pretty much explained what to expect from the story. It was somewhat how a blurb or description should be. You know? Like giving a tad bit parts but leaving the actual content which makes you curious to know what will actually happen.

TITLE:

2/5

I found the title quite ordinary. It isn't even flowing with the story well. The story is good so a better extraordinary intriguing title would have been good.

PLOT:

6/10

The plot seems undecided. Like no, there aren't any mistakes with it but it just doesn't flow together. Like what do you really want? At one moment she is fighting the other moment she is ready to give a chance but then she herself screws up everything.
But yeah the concept is good. It's not unique but it's interesting.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT:

9/15

So, talking about the Characters. The main female lead, Aulora, she is strong and kind, well yeah one of the cliche characters. She can fight well, she is kind, she is sarcastic and all that stuff. She remains like this at almost all the times.

Silas, her mate, and the main male lead. He is ruthless and arrogant the perfect ruthless alpha who is feared. He seems like a jerk in the beginning but he really puts efforts and shows his soft side.

SPELLING AND GRAMMER:

8/10

There weren't many grammatical mistakes but you could find some typos and spelling mistakes. Also, some scenes could have been described better with some better mild words but except that I didn't exactly find any grammatical mistakes.

OVERALL:

9/10

Trust me I enjoyed reading your book. You have earned yourself a reader here. The book is quite good overall.  The characters, the dialogues, the descriptions, they were all good and they really hold the reader. The chapter lengths were good too. Not too short, not too long.

OTHER COMMENTS:

Tbh,  I loved this book. Mila is one of my favorite characters. She is the perfect best friend, crazy, kind, loving and stupid. The book has some funny scenes too which makes you laugh your asses off. There were also some scenes that made me cry. It was so good that I couldn't stop myself from voting on the chapters.  I read such a nice werewolf book after a long time. So if you guys are into strong rough alpha men then this is your book. It takes you on a journey of love, friendship, stupidness, tears, smiles, giggles, heartbreaks, jealousy, hatred, and passion

Vote if you have seen the review!