Kat: The Supers

Reviewed by - Kat CaliKat000

Author: @DoctorWise
Title: The Supers
Genre: Action

Review

Cover: 1/5

To me your cover seemed like it was torn out of an Anime book. No disrespect. I feel like you could come up with something better.

Blurb: 2/5

Your blurb is SO long! Although, it does give much needed information for new comers to your book, it does not need to be THAT long.

Title: 2/5

Okay so, your title is very unoriginal. I believe you could come up with something really cool and fitting for your book. With the way your book shows how much creativity you have I'm sure it'll be no big deal.

Plot: 8/10

I am not a big fan of Anime nor Fantasy books so, through out the book I kept getting lost and it was hard to follow but what I did get out of it was good. And that your like a freaking genius! It was very informational. Your story also gave some pretty excellent back stories.

Character development: 10/15

I thought the characters really bonded. They were very interesting. The characters had great  personality and were very realistic but I would have liked there to be more detail within the conversations. I also thought the fight scenes were descriptive, fast paced, and very intense. And I loved the humor through out the story.

Spelling and Grammar: 9/10

The paragraphs could have been shorter in some areas. The chapters were really LONG! To me, not being a Anime/fantasy reader, it felt like a drag and I sometimes had to reread parts which felt like forever. In some areas it felt rushed and then the pace would die down and then pick up again, this made it hard to read at times. Something I saw at the beginning mostly but throughout the story is that you don't italicize the inner thoughts or notes, this can confuse readers.

Overall: 7/10

Other comments:

It was a very interesting story to say the least. You had quite the imagination for name for characters and places, I liked that. All together i thought it was a great concept for a story.

♡ KAT