Kira: The missing piece of history

Reviewed by Key Keeper Kira Kenerelda

Author: Niranju98
Title:  The missing piece of history 

Cover: 5/5 

It's beautiful! But it doesn't quite go well with content inside. But it's really pretty. 

Blurb: 4/5

Big words that give great expectations to the readers. It might sound a little cheesy to the readers and the kind of idea depicted in the blurb is pretty common, it might mislead people. There are many similar stories on wattpad. 

Title: 4/5

It goes well too and is ok with the content and cover. Though it isn't very suitable but is good. 

Plot: 7/10

Plot is ok. This is a common idea and a very few people can put it interestingly that that readers want to read more of it. It has a few plot holes and a little information lackings. 

Character development: 6/15

Character development is pretty lax and doesn't leave much of an impression on the reader. Work on that. The first impression lasts for a while but until then the reader loses interest. Expand your vocabulary to use different words with intensity equal to the kind of feels the characters want to convey.

Spelling and grammar: 7/10

There are a lot of grammatical errors that you might want to review to correct them. The descriptions are not enough to convey the feelings of the characters. 

Overall: 7/10

It sounds more like a 'dear diary' in the initial chapters so you might want to fix that into chapters with descriptions and proper punctuation marks.